FOR SALE 06 SRT-10 Reg Cab

06venom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling my 2006 SRT-10 6 Speed Manual Inferno Red Reg Cab with 27,327miles, 1 of less than 400 made in 2006. This is a 1 owner truck that I bought new with a sticker price of $51,385. I have the window sticker and all paperwork. This truck has every option you can get including GPS and U Connect. There are new Nitto tires on the truck that have less than 3,000 miles on them. This truck does not have a dent or scratch on it, The front of the truck does not even have a chip on it. Not beat, never raced, Adult owned, All scheduled maintenance done, Always garaged, Looks & runs great, Low mileage, No accidents, Non-smoker, Still under the factory 3year 36,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. I dont think you will find one of these trucks still under the factory 3-36. When I got this truck new it was the last new one left on the esat coast. This is my 2nd 06 Ram SRT-10 and I love these trucks. I am only selling this one because I just got a new Viper and dont have room in the garage for this truck anymore. If you have any questions or want pic's just email. [email protected] the truck is also listed on eBay for $26,500 obo Located in Lake Wylie Sc.

Attachments

• Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 310
  • Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 167
  • Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 142
  • Picture 031.jpg
    Picture 031.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 335
  • Picture 035.jpg
    Picture 035.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 110
  • Picture 040.jpg
    Picture 040.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 173
  • Picture 053.jpg
    Picture 053.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 159
  • Picture 063.jpg
    Picture 063.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 135
  • !Bg!mfSg!Wk~$(KGrHqUH-DkEsNErTb8yBLDg07Zjgw~~_12.jpg
    !Bg!mfSg!Wk~$(KGrHqUH-DkEsNErTb8yBLDg07Zjgw~~_12.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 109
  • Picture 056.jpg
    Picture 056.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 132
nice lookin truck reminds me of mine...Oh yea, mine is an 06 inferno red. BTW I am still under my original 3/36k with just over 9k on my baby. Good luck with the sale, great price for an 06!

Geezus. I signed up to this site, because I plan on owning one. This is just a few months too early. I'd LOOOOOOVE to take this off your hands, it's exactly what I want. But I just can't make this happen right now. Good luck with the sale bro, that's a cherry truck fo sho!!!!

SRTLUVR said:
Geezus. I signed up to this site, because I plan on owning one. This is just a few months too early. I'd LOOOOOOVE to take this off your hands, it's exactly what I want. But I just can't make this happen right now. Good luck with the sale bro, that's a cherry truck fo sho!!!!
Why wouldn't you be interested in IH8CHVY's??? I would be all over that truck if I could sell mine quick

Just wanted to say I like the placement of the badges on the cab behind the doors. :rock: :rock: :rock: Good Luck!!!

Looks nice, close match for me but still out of range. I need one of those lease turn ins or purchases. Best of luck with the sale!

Demon 8 said:
Why wouldn't you be interested in IH8CHVY's??? I would be all over that truck if I could sell mine quick
Because I don't want a black daily driver, and there's other mods on it I'm not a fan of. But thanks for your concern. :)

When did you purchase it? I picked mine up 01/21/2008, new, never titled, in Indiana. You got a nice truck but I already got one that looks like it (sans the B pillar badges) :D
Oh and I'm still within the 3/36 with just over 10K on the odo. Good luck with your sale.

I've seen this truck in the area, it is clean as hell. Someone snatch this up, hot color, great price.

Well I think the truck just sold tonight. They are going to the bank to see about the money tomorrow. I think Im going to cry when I see it drive away. :eek:(

Well I think the truck sold today. They are going to the bank tomorrow to see about the money. I think I'm going to cry when I see my baby drive away. :eek:( sniff sniff

I think the truck just sold tonight. They are going to the bank tomorrow to see about the money. I think I'm going to cry when I see my baby drive away. :(

I think the truck sold today. They are going to the bank tomorrow to see about the money. I think I'm going to cry when I see it drive away. :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back