FOR SALE: Bassani headers and cat-back NIB, SCT, etc.

Ronin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck's gone, so all the goodies I bought for it are up for sale since the new owner wasn't interested...

Bassani headers are brand-new, still in the box, never opened. This was one of the last sets that Bassani had available for sale as they discontinued them. $900 including shipping anywhere CONUS (that's continental United States for the non-military types).

Bassani cat-back with dual tips like the stocker. Same deal, brand new, still in the box. $600 including shipping anywhere CONUS.

SCT Xcalibrator handheld tuner. This one is programmed with tunes for a '05 QC but any reputable tuner can e-mail tunes (for a fee of course) to suit your requirements. Has a 91 and 93 octane tune. $400 including shipping anywhere CONUS. If the buyer doesn't have a thermostat (the SCT turns the fan on early and if you don't install the lower temperature thermostat it will run constantly) I'll throw that in along with it, they're about $20...

K&N drop-in filter with cleaning/re-oiling kit. $40 including shipping anywhere CONUS.

Pay Pal is preferred. PM or post-up here...

Thanks.

Nope, they'll fit all model year RC and QCs...

Then you would be incorrect. The '06s are not as easy a fit as the earlier model truck but according to Bassani and the experience related here; they fit all models all model years...

brassmonkey said:
You have a pm about headers!

BM/Kyle has first crack @ the headers, just waiting on payment. Taking back-ups if it doesn't work out in the next day or so...

Yellow venom said:
Bassani catback? I didn't know Bassani made one? Sure its not a magnaflow catback?

Oh it's a Bassani cat-back all right. HHP has them for $700 HERE...

The ones I have are the stainless steel ones...not that aluminized crap.

Ronin said:
Oh it's a Bassani cat-back all right. HHP has them for $700 HERE...

The ones I have are the stainless steel ones...not that aluminized crap.

Oh! Thats kewl,I didn't know they made one? Anyone have a sound clip? Does anyone have one installed?:dontknow:

Bassani headers are SOLD. Thanks Kyle...

505'sFastestViper. said:
im lost please elaborate:dontknow: :dontknow:

i may be off the mark here, but i think that was a stab at you Dom, the supertank, as we all know has turned the fastest time in the quarter, but i think you are crankin out more HP......the saga continues......

wheredwhogo? said:
i may be off the mark here, but i think that was a stab at you Dom, the supertank, as we all know has turned the fastest time in the quarter, but i think you are crankin out more HP......the saga continues......

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

black pearl said:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
i have ran the best time on drag radials and have ran the fastest trap speed in either rc or qc and have the most hp in the world its just a matter of time before i go back to the track next time its at the track the record will be smashed not just beat but smashed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!my truck has only been down the 1/4 mile 3 times and already holds all these records just wait im gonna put this sleeping beauty to rest !!!!!!!!!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back