FOR SALE: Bassani headers and cat-back NIB, SCT, etc.

505'sFastestViper. said:
i have ran the best time on drag radials and have ran the fastest trap speed in either rc or qc and have the most hp in the world its just a matter of time before i go back to the track next time its at the track the record will be smashed not just beat but smashed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!my truck has only been down the 1/4 mile 3 times and already holds all these records just wait im gonna put this sleeping beauty to rest !!!!!!!!!
ouch can this be the new coors light can, the sliver bullet, or is he trying to say hes gonna tap the rockeys or all 3

Just received the headers and I must say, they are bitchin and brand new in the box like stated!

brassmonkey said:
Just received the headers and I must say, they are bitchin and brand new in the box like stated!

Wow that was fast...look what Brown can do...

Looks like the tuner's sold, pending payment...

Still got the cat-back looking for a home.

SRT-IZ said:
Supertank used stock manifolds!!
get him a cookie.........:D :D He also used nitrous...mine was with one power adder not two we can do this all day he was on slicks i wasnt......he has an automatic i dont .......ill handle the best 1/4 mile time i promise you!!!!!!:D :D :D

The tuner is tentatively sold, I'm expecting the Pay Pal $ today. If for whatever reason it doesn't and the sale falls through, BlackDodge10 will have first crack @ it...

Thanks!

505'sFastestViper. said:
get him a cookie.........:D :D He also used nitrous...mine was with one power adder not two we can do this all day he was on slicks i wasnt......he has an automatic i dont .......ill handle the best 1/4 mile time i promise you!!!!!!:D :D :D
That truck still runs though...

Tuner/thermostat sold...

Bassani stainless steel catback for all years/models still available...

So is the K&N drop-in filter w/cleaning-reoiling kit.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back