FOR SALE: HENNESSEY PAPERWEIGHT

Keep it. Maybe someday you can drop it on JH's nutsack......... God willin'.....

D

where these anygood or did they have problems as well like the rest of JH stuff?? if they worked well ill take it for a reasonable price..

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
where these anygood or did they have problems as well like the rest of JH stuff?? if they worked well ill take it for a reasonable price..

i removed and sold mine.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i put the stocker back on !!

SRT10VENOMOUS said:

From the ebay listing.
"THIS IS A $850 HENNESSEY THROTTLE BODY THAT I PURCHASED A FEW YEARS BACK. I INSTALLED IT BUT COULD NOT GET THE IDLE SET RIGHT. I COULDN'T FIND ANYONE LOCALLY TO HELP ME GET IT SET CORRECTLY, SO I REMOVED IT. I THOUGHT MY PROBLEM WAS THAT THE THROTTLE BLADE WOULD NOT CLOSE ALL THE WAY, SO I TRIED GRINDING SOME CLEARANCE FOR IT, AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE PICTURES. IF YOU HAVE A VIPER TUNER CLOSE TO YOU, YOU CAN GET THEM TO INSTALL AND ADJUST. I SOLD MY TRUCK, SO I DON'T HAVE A NEED FOR IT ANYMORE. YOU WILL HAVE TO USE THE TWO BEARINGS, THROTTLE SHAFT, SCREWS, AND THE TPS FROM YOUR STOCK TB."

Pretty bad when the stock works better.

walbert said:
From the ebay listing.
"THIS IS A $850 HENNESSEY THROTTLE BODY THAT I PURCHASED A FEW YEARS BACK. I INSTALLED IT BUT COULD NOT GET THE IDLE SET RIGHT. I COULDN'T FIND ANYONE LOCALLY TO HELP ME GET IT SET CORRECTLY, SO I REMOVED IT. I THOUGHT MY PROBLEM WAS THAT THE THROTTLE BLADE WOULD NOT CLOSE ALL THE WAY, SO I TRIED GRINDING SOME CLEARANCE FOR IT, AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE PICTURES. IF YOU HAVE A VIPER TUNER CLOSE TO YOU, YOU CAN GET THEM TO INSTALL AND ADJUST. I SOLD MY TRUCK, SO I DON'T HAVE A NEED FOR IT ANYMORE. YOU WILL HAVE TO USE THE TWO BEARINGS, THROTTLE SHAFT, SCREWS, AND THE TPS FROM YOUR STOCK TB."

Pretty bad when the stock works better.

Typical JH BS.............

His motto should be, "Lotsa bux for shit that don't work.........."

D

Ya know? I can probably have the bottom end sealed off with some welding work to form a shiny oblong Henessey cereal bowl. That wouldn't be a first.. A Hennessey item barely worthy of Fruity Pebbles..

Django said:
Typical JH BS.............

His motto should be, "Lotsa bux for shit that don't work.........."

D

lotsa bux for lotsa sux :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back