For Sale: M&H 390s on 17" Eagle Alloy Rims

ViperTruck2933

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My neighbor Bill sold his Ram SRT-10 and still has the M&H 390s. They are mounted on Eagle Alloy Rims (17"). These rims will clear the stock calipers with no problem.

Bill took the truck to the dragstrip 2 times and made 5 or 6 passes on them. There are still almost like new. He did not have a line lock, so they did NOT get big burnouts on them.

They are in very good condition and they are located near St. Louis, MO.
I am posting them for him because he is not real computer savvy.

He wants $500 plus shipping for everything. If you pay by PayPal you will need to add $15 to cover the 3% fee that paypal will charge to receive payment. Here's a couple of pics of them on Bills truck. PM me if you are interested and I'll pass you Bill's telephone number or email address.

Attachments

• DR001.jpg
    DR001.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 1,096
  • DR002.jpg
    DR002.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 620
********Pending sale to DevilDawg*********

He does have the centercaps and he should still have the lug nuts too (I didn't ask him but I know he bought them and used them).

are they still avaliable? i'm interested!!!

STILL FOR SALE

These M&Hs and Eagle allow rims are STILL for sale. Bill has asked me to RePOST them. Shipping/Insurance looks to be right around $150 so Bill says the first person to call his cell and send him $650 can have these wheels/tires.

$650 total shipped for tires (mounted and balanced), 2 center caps and all lug nuts. Ready for the track!

PM me for his cell number.

ViperTruck2933 said:
These M&Hs and Eagle allow rims are STILL for sale. Bill has asked me to RePOST them. Shipping/Insurance looks to be right around $150 so Bill says the first person to call his cell and send him $650 can have these wheels/tires.

$650 total shipped for tires (mounted and balanced), 2 center caps and all lug nuts. Ready for the track!

PM me for his cell number.

To buy all this new you will have close to $900 in them (With mounting/balancing and buying the lugnuts/centercaps and shipping charges). This is $650 ($500 + $150 shipping/insurance) shipped anywhere in the continental US.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back