For sale: My truck 05 RC with 3600 miles

SRT-11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't even want to talk about it, she's my baby, but she's gotta go.

3600 miles, all options, nav, split back window, gunmetal wheels, black calipers with viper logos, custom stainless steel 7 piece grille, shaved antenna, real viper badges on the fenders a la' ferrari, fangs emblem in place of grille emblem, x metal shifter (gen I dunno what, maybe 4?) with grenade for shift knob, tint, K&N, Magnaflow, tinted tails, custom painted all black headlights

$29,000.

front1so9.jpg

front2vw3.jpg

corner1wo4.jpg

side2kl5.jpg

sideru0.jpg

rearew4.jpg

Very fair price...it will go very quickly.

Sorry for your loss.

She sure is purty. I have the same truck. Can't buy another but would trade ya headlamps and taillights for my stockers....name your price...if interested.

Can I buy your headlights?

I'll even send ya the OEM ones from my black truck.....

D

Django said:
Can I buy your headlights?

I'll even send ya the OEM ones from my black truck.....

D

Hey man....stop steppin on my toes....me first:eek:

It must be pretty bad if you have to get rid of your SRT.

29K is really reasonable, and if I didn't already have one, I would be all over it.

Where are you located?? Interested......:burnout:

Damn brother you just got that thing after I did... I hope you and your family are healthy! Good luck with the sale, you priced it right!

Paul

Todd, I hope all is well . . . Let us know if you need anything - even it's simply to talk.

Sorry to see you're selling, I hope you can stick it out and keep it. I know you love that thing. Your price is very reasonable, you should be able to move it quickly. If selling the truck = resolution to whatever situation, I hope it all works out for you brother.

TNVIPER said:
Maybe Tampa FL..:dontknow: .;) ... http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11062

This truck would have been marked sold if I didnt have one...great deal..:rock:

That brings up a question.... Todd, is it a '04 or '05? :confused: :dontknow:

And, you can pretty much consider it SOLD.... I am going to the bank tomorrow morning. :rock:

Please PM me, as I will need the VIN number. :)

Black1 said:
That brings up a question.... Todd, is it a '04 or '05? :confused: :dontknow:

And, you can pretty much consider it SOLD.... I am going to the bank tomorrow morning. :rock:

Please PM me, as I will need the VIN number. :)

Based on the title of this thread (For sale: My truck 05 RC with 3600 miles ) Ive got my money on an 05....;)

Good luck on the sale.........There is life after selling.

Black1 said:
Yeah, but in the thread you posted, he tells us it's a '04. ;) :D

A red 04 that was for sale.:aetsch: ...later threads had a picture of the black truck....I assume he sold the 04 and bought the 05....but he needs to chime in and market his truck.........:toilet: .....good luck Black...hopes this works out for you...great deal if it pans out..:rock:

TNVIPER said:
A red 04 that was for sale.:aetsch: ...later threads had a picture of the black truck....I assume he sold the 04 and bought the 05....but he needs to chime in and market his truck.........:toilet: .....good luck Black...hopes this works out for you...great deal if it pans out..:rock:

SRT-11 said:
What's up guys? I just got my new Ford Lightning, great to be here!

(haha just kidding)

Got an 04' black sc SRT-10, only mod is tint and tonneau for the next week or so.

:confused: :dontknow: Red '04??? :confused: :dontknow:

:hmmmm: :smokin:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back