For those buying the new challengers

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Magnaflow allready has exhaust for them, and with the increase in metals the prices are on the rise.

but the magnaflow is available with or without tips and run in the area of $1200

MBRP is also developing an exhaust for the new challenger

Just putting it out for info, :D

ya know I'll cut ya the best deal I can:rock:

Dang, $1200 dont include tips..:( .....seems like back when I got the Charger exhaust they retailed for $8XX.....I would assume the Challenger's may sell for $800-900....:dontknow:

$300 plus just for the tips, and probably the same old T-409 pipe/resonator steel. I read SRT did retune the Chally exhaust (decreased back pressure) but that's a hefty sum for a Magnaflow Cat back. I know the B&B's for our trucks aren't cheap but then again they aren't Magnaflow. I wonder if Magnaflow is taking the "gotta have it first approach" -- similar to the dealer mark ups for the vehicle?

i hate magnaflows..... mine on my truck kept getting holes and they would not warrenty....... and where i got it cant be reached right now.... i will NEVER buy magnaflow again. not sitting under my truck welding more hloes shut......

Odd how the quality of the Magnaflows vary...I have had the Mags on 3 different vehicles including my truck..never a problem....My brother has 60,000+ miles on his Charger RT without problem.....:dontknow:

I dyno'ed zero gains on the exhaust????? The gains were in the CMR tune for the Diablo Tuner I wrote. Now the turbos I hung in place sure made alot of of power.

msdnga said:
I dyno'ed zero gains on the exhaust????? The gains were in the CMR tune for the Diablo Tuner I wrote. Now the turbos I hung in place sure made alot of of power.

I read over at Challenger Talk (for the early June 08 SRT Chit Chat Session), the engineers retuned the exhaust to the point it was "legal". I assume this comment is in reference to the Fed's noise levels. I haven't a clue if another exhaust (on it's own ;) ) would do anything to improve the wheel HP #'s.

just wait a few better manufactures will have a better product out then magnajunk. B&B is working on a system as well, so you know it wont be long before bassani, borla and corsa will have theirs out as well. for that price ill take the B&B better fit better quality

avmech said:
just wait a few better manufactures will have a better product out then magnajunk. B&B is working on a system as well, so you know it wont be long before bassani, borla and corsa will have theirs out as well. for that price ill take the B&B better fit better quality
they will and are:D and I can get them too:rock: jsut magnaflow allready has therres ready;)

Just offering my services to those in need:marchmellow:

Stinker said:
they will and are:D and I can get them too:rock: jsut magnaflow allready has therres ready;)

Just offering my services to those in need:marchmellow:

Thanks Stink...may be ordering from you sooner than later..;) :D

magnablows can suck it for that price I would suggest a borla stinger when it comes out

Stanimal said:
i hate magnaflows..... mine on my truck kept getting holes and they would not warrenty....... and where i got it cant be reached right now.... i will NEVER buy magnaflow again. not sitting under my truck welding more hloes shut......

TELME ABOUT IT BRO.... STILL TALKING W/ 1 OF MY LOCAL SHOPS AND SEE IF THEY GOING TO WARRANTY MINE... BUT DEFINETLY... I'M NOT BUYING ANYTTHING FROM MAGNAFLOW OR FROM THE COMPANY THAT SOLD IT TO ME.... ALSO MY MUFFLER IS BEYOND LITTLE HOLES...

Back