For those of you that didn't know......

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I purchased Stealth78's truck and everything he had for it. This is my 3rd truck I have owned and my 2nd that I currently own. This has earned me the nickname Kyle Jr. :D Here are some pics of the adventure from last weekend.

Starting out in the morning:

Driving through NYC:

First stop on the Merritt:

Made it to Massachusetts, only to find out that Ram SRT-10s don't fit on my trailer. I wish I had one to measure and check before I made the drive (sarcasm)

Fully loaded up with all the goodies:

On the ride home I saw a Tesla actually using a recharging station for the first time:

Made it home safe and sound, my friend enjoyed driving the truck the 300 miles home:

My goal with this truck is to convert it back to stock and will be selling off the parts. Let the disassembly begin:

I liked your post all the way until the end, then you had to go and say you're going to rip the truck apart.

I liked your post all the way until the end, then you had to go and say you're going to rip the truck apart.

It's nearly stock already. Just a couple odds and ends to finish up.

I agree^^^^ murderer :chain:

It will still be a complete truck when I'm done. You guys are really going to hate me when I diesel swap one and use it as a tow pig. :D

It will still be a complete truck when I'm done. You guys are really going to hate me when I diesel swap one and use it as a tow pig. :D
Voting starts this afternoon to remove yur mod privileges and ban u for even speaking that

Voting starts this afternoon to remove yur mod privileges and ban u for even speaking that

I'll use a silver one so basically nobody will miss that one.....

My poor baby!!! The beautiful girl is getting raped.... now squeal like a pig!

Did you tow it with your truck?

No, that was the plan though. I found out my trailer isn't wide enough, however I brought driver with me just in case and he enjoyed getting to drive it the 300 miles home. Needless to say I'm in the process of finding a trailer upgrade now.

My question is, where did the Tesla fit into the picture story? Aaaand why no shot of... of the one 10 up on the trailer being pulled by the other 10?? That would have been a nice sight, no?:dontknow: And it looks like you had something Italian in that one box in the bed. I says FRAGI-LE'...

Last edited:
My question is, where did the Tesla fit into the picture story? Aaaand why no shot of... of the one 10 up on the trailer being pulled by the other 10?? That would have been a nice sight, no?:dontknow:

That is the first time I have witnessed a charging station in use and the truck didn't fit on the trailer so the driver I brought with me drove it home.

No, that was the plan though. I found out my trailer isn't wide enough, however I brought driver with me just in case and he enjoyed getting to drive it the 300 miles home. Needless to say I'm in the process of finding a trailer upgrade now.

Dang, that would have been a cool picture.

Dang, that would have been a cool picture.

I believe Tony has a picture of him towing a QC in an enclosed trailer with an RC. That is a very cool picture! I will eventually get some pics of my truck pulling another 10.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back