For those wanting to try to quit smoking!!

scottstoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to smoke 2 packs a day, now i just smoke these electric cigs, great taste, and cheaper than smoking regular cigs and no harmful smoke or tar, or anything, get your dose of nicotine through a great tasting vapor of water, use this link to get 10% off all your orders...:rock:

http://greensmoke.com/7032.html disc10-7032 will get you 10% off

Quit smoking 24 yrs ago by changing from rolled tobacco to canned tobacco....dipped the stuff until Nov 12, 2005. I quit it cold turkey by trading my 06 Charger RT for an 06 Charger SRT8........I offset the increase in car payment by what I saved on the tobacco.....next month will make 4 yrs since I had a nicotine fix..:marchmellow:

scottstoy said:
I used to smoke 2 packs a day, now i just smoke these electric cigs, great taste, and cheaper than smoking regular cigs and no harmful smoke or tar, or anything, get your dose of nicotine through a great tasting vapor of water, use this link to get 10% off all your orders...:rock:

http://greensmoke.com/7032.html disc10-7032 will get you 10% off

I have one... just a different brand. Very cool product:rock: I got it to try to quit dipping, but it didn't work out so well:eek: I love my Copenhagen.

LoveThisTruck said:
I have one... just a different brand. Very cool product:rock: I got it to try to quit dipping, but it didn't work out so well:eek: I love my Copenhagen.

Copenhagen was what I quit....that stuff has so much nicotine it took me 3 weeks to get over the withdrawals...........one good thing about copenhagen almost no one would bum a pinch..LOL

TNVIPER said:
Copenhagen was what I quit....that stuff has so much nicotine it took me 3 weeks to get over the withdrawals...........one good thing about copenhagen almost no one would bum a pinch..LOL

Ya most people like that flavored shit:argh: mmmm nothing better than some fresh Cope longcut:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back