For you Roe S/C Owners

Rick_R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would any of you mind sending me some photos of your installations? I would love to get different views from different members so that I can decide if this avenue is for me.

For any of you with a fairly complete kit for sale that is gathering dust, I have $4000 cash, but that has to include shipping and needs to be fairly complete, and believe me, I will get a lot of advice from friends before jumping in the deep end.

Pics only for now thanks, unless you have something to sell that I cannot live without!

Thanks VTCOA and Merry :thrasher: :thrasher: Christmas to all!

Pictures you said....

SUPERCHARGERSRT10047.jpg

SUPERCHARGERSRT10053.jpg

SUPERCHARGERSRT10055.jpg

SUPERCHARGERSRT10058.jpg

SUPERCHARGERSRT10059.jpg

SUPERCHARGERSRT10060.jpg

zzzzzzzzavatar.jpg

4 bills wont get it done bro sorry to bust your bubble. with the injectors vec supercharger wires installation. just wont happen.

Eddie, if you noticed, I am not advertising for new, and SRT-Mike just sold one for 3 bills, so I have lots of time, and I am in no hurry.

Interest in used Roe supercharger?
I'm taking it to the next level and replacing the Roe early next year, Larry Macedo will be working on my build.

I'm trying to raise interest in my Roe supercharger setup, which will become available sometime before February, which would give any interested parties time to make a decision and save their dough.

The unit has 3000 flawless miles and it has provided unspeakable amounts of fun. The unit will be sold with injectors, CAI (if desired), and VEC-3 w/ cable extension. I'm looking at getting less than half of the original price, or $3000.

Thanks for your advice.

Rick

i understand i gave 3500 for mine used still have about 8 in it with the install. if you can score a complete kit with injectors and vec for 4 grand id say get it quick. that would be a helluva deal. id jump on it. i went ahead and replaced the camshaft pushrods. timing chain, plugs, throttle body, and valve covers when i did mine. i just re read the post. not trying to flame you if yours includes the vec and the injectors its a steal.

No Flame Perceived

eddie102870 said:
i understand i gave 3500 for mine used still have about 8 in it with the install. if you can score a complete kit with injectors and vec for 4 grand id say get it quick. that would be a helluva deal. id jump on it. i went ahead and replaced the camshaft pushrods. timing chain, plugs, throttle body, and valve covers when i did mine. i just re read the post. not trying to flame you if yours includes the vec and the injectors its a steal.

I did not take any kind of offense, and I really do appreciate all views that everyone has to offer. I really do!

Rick

:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back