FORD F-150 Super Snake!

I got a closeup of it. It's not really a scoop. Just an indentation in the bed cover. Haven't figured out what it's suppose to be unless it creates a low pressure area to smooth out the wind as it comes off the cab somehow.:dontknow:
supsnk2.jpg

the F150 SuperSnake was announced in November of 09.

It is not a Ford Motor Company deal, it is alllllll Shelby. The package is only available for the 04-08 body style

The reason it is only for 04-08 is due to some of the parts arent street legal for the 2009-10 model. but they are working on that.

Last edited:
SilvrSRT10 said:
I got a closeup of it. It's not really a scoop. Just an indentation in the bed cover. Haven't figured out what it's suppose to be unless it creates a low pressure area to smooth out the wind as it comes off the cab somehow.:dontknow:
supsnk2.jpg

I'm thinking someone found an old hood scoop kicking around in the back of the parts department and said "hey,lets stick this in a toneau cover and make it look cool and go faster!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :wavey: :D :D :D :D

That's one sexy truck. If they brought back the SRT-10 for one year with the newer body style, my wife would be pissed.

if it looks like a turd and smells like a turd ,,,guess what ,,,its a furd turd:aetsch:

Yellow venom said:
I'm thinking someone found an old hood scoop kicking around in the back of the parts department and said "hey,lets stick this in a toneau cover and make it look cool and go faster!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :wavey: :D :D :D :D
Chips in the middle cheese to the left and salsa to the right.......It's a "dipping" platter for taigate parties!

OnceBitten said:
Chips in the middle cheese to the left and salsa to the right.......It's a "dipping" platter for taigate parties!

LMAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ,they might be on to something,a usefullness for a ford part:dontknow: Hmmmm.......

SRT-Great said:
That's one sexy truck. If they brought back the SRT-10 for one year with the newer body style, my wife would be pissed.

no worries in that dept.... they will never bring back the ram srt... dodge wasnt gonna.... fiat definitely wont... and i hope they never do...:rock: :rock:

they will make an SRT ram again but it will be a SRT-8 with the 6.4l HEMI close to 500 ponies too. At least I'm praying for it
wonder 1/4 mile times on the turd? the foose f150 and the rousch only run 14.7 both s/c And I can run 15.2 an 15.3s in a QC HEMI youd think a s/c would be better than .6 from a stock truck but then again f150 have no power to begin with

Last edited:
the ram srt8 is a huge rumor its been going on since 07 from a guy who works at the factory overheard something told his friends that eventually gets around to the internet where other people read it and people think its real
in the past couple years there isnt a srt8 concept for the ram.... thats the first step to develop a new model
i think this is pretty sweet tho... its an R/T that was at SEMA a year or 2 ago (dont remember)
dodge-ram-srt-sema-2008.jpg

SRT-Great said:

That would be sick the new dodges are nice i like them alot . A new body srt-10 would be crazy but prob crazy money too ..

They did TOO much to the exterior look. I know you want to catch my attention, but make sure it's in a good way. Some of the ideas were straight but you look at the Dodge SRT10, it has a eye catching appeal to it. It's simple but not too simple, it has the stand out appeal just extremely bad ass. The truck look is just ok to me, I feel that it's too clustered with ideas.
I'm a female that loves bad rides. I'm just not a Ford girl, though, I'm straight w/ the mustangs. But I'm a Mopar/Chevy chick til I die.
Shit, if I hadn't got my own V10, I would've sought out a Dodge SRT10 man!!! On the 1st night, I would've gave him some of the best *ss his "jimmy" could've ever imagine :lollypop: and worried about marriage to him later. :p Just kidding. ;)

TNVIPER said:
I'd buy my wife one.....:elefant:

Damn, what your wife ever do to you to punish her like that!!!! Just divorce her if you don't love her, but a punishment so extreme and cruel is just sad and low. :aetsch:

I am really hoping for a ram srt 8!!!! More durable than the v10... parts are much more avaliable... it would be nice to see

hcetzneb said:
I am really hoping for a ram srt 8!!!! More durable than the v10... parts are much more avaliable... it would be nice to see

they wont be making a ram srt8... no ram srt anything... it wasnt successful in the 10 and the market for a high performance truck has diminished greatly.. every1 is moving towards the "bro truck" of having a lifted truck with big tires and flowmasters (u know... tools... more like a whole warehouse full of tools)
lol
either way the only news going around of a srt ram is rumors.. no concept has been developed, or started for that reason... its a nice fantasy but it wont happen

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back