FORD TREMOR

It's not much to look at in stock form. With just a simple drop kit I believe it would look pretty nice.:)

Hopefully Ford goes ahead with this and GM build that truck in the other forum. The sport truck segment could use some fresh firepower.

The numbers really aren't that impressive except for the fact that it's coming from a 3.5L V6. The 5.7 in the Ram 1500s puts out 395hp and 410tq and you can get the 8 speed auto in it.

The numbers really aren't that impressive except for the fact that it's coming from a 3.5L V6. The 5.7 in the Ram 1500s puts out 395hp and 410tq and you can get the 8 speed auto in it.

I hear what ya saying! I know these things Eco boosts tuned right go pretty good, then there's weight difference too.

I hear what ya saying! I know these things Eco boosts tuned right go pretty good, then there's weight difference too.

Yeah, I know they can turn the boost up but I remember reading that the stock turbos on the ecoboost F150s don't have much more to go before being maxed out. Now if they could still crank them up quite a bit, then I'm jealous. A $600 Cobb tuner adds 100hp/tq to a BMW 335i just by increasing boost.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back