Forged motor $$?

DBRIAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what all does it involve & about how much? Also, rear end upgrade, where do i look for that info. Thanks for any help.

what, the truck not fast enough for ya? hey I got the cover for the truck so get up with me and come get it .... it wont fit my truck

the rear end ===STINKER

Billet mains, crank work, rods, pistons, the honing, the line boring, around 12k is approximatly what I can get one done for , $ may have changed would have to check. and that is usually with any spec cam. good for around 1500+ hp.

rear axle , I can get from DTS, detroit locker, 35 spline axles, any gear ratios ya want, powder coat, rear support cover, willwoods, ford set up, any length shortened or not.
basically whatever ya want rear axle wise.
Just a shot in the dark $3500 range, but would depend on what ya order.

Hey Stick, just wondering what to do to the truck if and when i decide to sell my Super Bee.[tough decision]. Also let me know if you need any help with anything involving your move. Gimme a call,... dont forget the Emerald Coast Cruz in this weekend!

This may help

From DTS services

BASELINE AXLE ASSEMBLY TO INCLUDE:

COMPLETE HOUSING W/ ALL BRACKETS, AND BILLET STEEL HOUSING ENDS

NEW DETROIT LOCKER 35 SPLINE W/ 3 CHANNEL ABS PROVISIONS

NEW 35 SPLINE ALLOY AXLES W/ PRESSED ON WHEEL BEARINGS

(AFTERMARKET BRAKES MANDATORY! / STOCK DISK CANNOT BE USED.)

ALL NEW BEARINGS AND SEALS W/ SOLID CRUSH SLEEVE

CUSTOMER CHOICE OF GEAR RATIO

NEW 1350 SERIES YOKE AND STRAP KIT

STEEL REAR COVER (OR CUSTOMER SUPPLIED FACTORY COVER)

FULLY ASSEMBLED AND PAINTED BLACK

UNIT RATED TO HANDLE UP TO 1200 FLYWHEEL HORSEPOWER.

RETAIL $2675.00 (FORUM COST $2460.00)

OPTIONS:

FORD 11" DISK BRAKE KIT INSTALLED

$400.00 (FORUM $375)

__________________________________________________ __________

WILWOOD PRO-STREET PARKING BRAKE KIT

DRILLED, SLOTTED, PLATED ROTOR

BLACK CALIPERS

$820.00 (FORUM $775)

POLISHED OR RED CALIPER UPGRADE
$125.00

__________________________________________________ ________

CRYO RING & PINION

$200.00 (FORUM $175)

T/A SUPPORT COVER W/ "DTS" LOGO

$160.00 (FORUM $145)
(this cover puts pressure on the bearing caps for more support)

POWDERCOAT HOUSING

$150.00

MOST COLORS / CUSTOM COLORS WILL BE QUOTED!

____

Retail $ one complete axle with wilwoods and powder coated axle is $4130_____________________________________________ _ _____________

And a very low buck basic axle will only be $2835!!!
but that is only the housing,ford brakes, detroit locker,any gear ratio, huge axles.

You are welcome to put together your own package

most get the axle,housing, detroit locker, wilwoods, powdercoated red, cryo ring and pinion, support cover and that runs $3680

I doubt there will be another group buy on these, they set the prices as low as they could, hope this helps clear up any misconceptions

These are the prices we can get the axles for and the options, there are more options if you can think of it, or find it on their site, we can get it.

I did round off a few of the prices say if it was $137 to $140 that way I could make a donation to the forum with whats left over.

It should take 4-6 weeks to build an axle, maybe less.

Shipping will be extra.

I will need the axle paid up front.And the axle starts build when they recieve the $.

They also have an install kit with e brake cable, u bolts , brake lines for $350.

This axle option will also allow for 15 rims for the track.

Thanks, Stinker, as for what i would want for a rearend, something for street and the strip. I will ask more in depth if/when i sell my car and have the cash to build the truck and do it right.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back