Fotoshooting Movie Park Germany

germany

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today we was with 22 Dodge Pick Up in the Movie Park Germany for a Shooting Session. We had a lot of Fun,and this are the Pics from my Baby.

Copyright is by the Fotographer and Movie Park Germany !

Attachments

• IMG_5384.jpg
    IMG_5384.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_9969.jpg
    IMG_9969.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0053.jpg
    IMG_0053.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0061.jpg
    IMG_0061.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 88
Nice!!!:rock::rock::rock:

germany said:
Today we was with 22 Dodge Pick Up in the Movie Park Germany for a Shooting Session. We had a lot of Fun,and this are the Pics from my Baby.

Copyright is by the Fotographer and Movie Park Germany !

hey rob how you doing ????

mickster said:
hey rob how you doing ????

hey mick,

a friend of me is working there,and on this day the park was not publik open,so was the idea to make a shooting with the dodge.:)

Tomorow i stay for 4 days at green hell(nürburgring:rock: ) for big party with a lot of other dodge guys,it is the end of season party from our forum.

last week i was on the circurit from zolder(Belgium),nice track,but after 15 rounds the brakes presure was gone,i have to upgrade the brakes.

:aetsch:

Great Pics man!! Hey where in Germany are you? I am stationed in Bamberg and when i get off deployment i would love to chill with you guys...Had no idea there was this much interest in Dodge in Germany. Everytime i go someplace though i gotta say the SRT gets a lot of looks and EVERYBODY wants to see the Engine lol

I live near the nato air base geilenkirchen. it is deep in the west of germany.

Those are great pics! Nice little fake SoCal you guys have over there. You almost fooled me! haha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back