found a new group to screw over....

He sure makes his rounds :marchmellow:

im waitin for a JH gt-40 next, add some wheels and charge 400k for it

I thought he already jacked up GT-40's :dontknow:
I could be wrong.

i dont know never seen one....or heard about it but i hate ford with a passin so i never follow them

wut i cant get is how he is selling the fact that he's taking away 60 lbs with CF wheels but adding 300lbs of extra s#!t on the body......:dontknow: motor wise its a tune and an exhaust

I can't believe there are 25 idiots left in this world with enough money to buy this shit from him.... :dontknow: Who in their right mind would, after all the shit he's put people through!?!?

REDD04 said:
wut i cant get is how he is selling the fact that he's taking away 60 lbs with CF wheels but adding 300lbs of extra s#!t on the body......:dontknow: motor wise its a tune and an exhaust
the body parts don't weigh 300lbs, they can create 300lbs of downforce at a ceartin speed

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
the body parts don't weigh 300lbs, they can create 300lbs of downforce at a ceartin speed

haha amazing what words jump out when you re-read things sober:D drunk or sober still wouldnt pay 200k

so he's charging $100,000 for wheels, carbon fiber trim, seats, steering wheel, and shifter. lololol

People who spend that kind of money with him deserve the screwing of a lifetime :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back