Found a Yellow Fever

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILtemprd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IZ and I have seen this guy tearing the streets up for awhile now, but was not able to flag him down. Well..I got him today. Very cool guy named David and his equally cool young gearhead son Garret. I told him about this place and he said he would check it out...sooo, SRTracer2...say hello to a great bunch of people.....:rock: :burnout:

Hey this Garret and thx for the shoutout dude! Oh and by the way ur SRT-10 truck looks amazing!

Welcome

Glad your here

Finally meet another SRT-10 owner, in Tucson!

Hey, this is David, thanks for the welcome, Shawn! I saw, I think, IZ's black one last weekend, wasn't thinking, should have pulled over to talk to him. We don't see too many SRT's on our streets to ignore one!
I am looking forward to meeting everybody!

SRT Racer 2 said:
Hey this Garret and thx for the shoutout dude! Oh and by the way ur SRT-10 truck looks amazing!

Welcome to the forums.... Enjoy.

I guess if Shawn says you're ok then............I will have to Ban you :p ;) Welcome to the International House of Trucks that are no longer being made. Consider yourself lucky you had better taste then to purchase a Silver one :D
Yellow is the second slowest color but is generally accepted around here.....We understand your need to honor your school days, when you had to ride the special Yellow short bus to school. I am not calling you a Tard or anything ;) But it is Yellow and Shawn did find you at a car wash.......Tard hangout central :dontknow: Welcome to the site and I will be your tour guide into Hell and beyond...............My name is Mikey and I am the resident Lunatic and new found protector of all things Canadien and Beaner :dancing: I can translate Redneck, Beaner, Canadien and even some of that old school Outback Aborigional Lingo Rooboy throws out there :D We are a FAMILY of people that happen to have a common bond....A damn truck that blows the balls off of anything ever made :confused: :D That may not be true but hey it sounds ligit :rock: Enjoy your stay and I am sure you will see that we are not just truck nuts...But indeed a true family in every sense of the word :rock:

Welcome bro, hope you can post some pics of your ride :D

This may sound crazy, but are you interested in driving or attending the West Coast get-together? Bakersfield, CA. Quite a drive, but would be great to meet everyone :)

Welcome to our home!! - :D

Mikey is the Sickest tour guide ever - buckle up and hang on for the ride!!! :rock:

SRT Racer 2 said:
Hey, this is David, thanks for the welcome, Shawn! I saw, I think, IZ's black one last weekend, wasn't thinking, should have pulled over to talk to him. We don't see too many SRT's on our streets to ignore one!
I am looking forward to meeting everybody!
Hey bro... that was me you saw last weekend. I would have rolled down my window to talk to you but i had just tinted my windows that day....thats why i pulled over:D to invite you but i guess shawn beat me to it!!! Well, welcome brutha...We need to gtg sometime:rock: :rock: :driver: :driver: :driver:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back