found an inferno red RC!

Nice...that's a sweet color. Really nice in person on a sunny day so you can see all the flake in the paint.

Maybe someone nearby can check it out and get the info to Viper Jeff for his registry......:dontknow: The more complete his info, the better it is for all of us. Probably a rare color in RC for 06. (any 06 is rare, based on what we know)

they had that exact truck for sale at lucas dodge in nj. Wish i would have got it but at the time it was out of my budget. Im not keen on the color but on a sunny day it looks amazing i agree. I would love to have a 06 flame red quadcab. if i find one i would sell my 05 qc in a heartbeat. And i would trade in the hemi. and maybe the wife.

they had that exact truck for sale at lucas dodge in nj. Wish i would have got it but at the time it was out of my budget. Im not keen on the color but on a sunny day it looks amazing i agree. I would love to have a 06 flame red quadcab. if i find one i would sell my 05 qc in a heartbeat. And i would trade in the hemi. and maybe the wife.

You really belong here !!!:rock::D

Sorry, your one chance in a lifetime to have a 2006 Flame Red QC opportunity already happened about 3 months ago

Sorry

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back