Found hood ornaments

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I FOUND A COMPANY THAT MAKES A TON OF STUFF FOR THE RAM SRT 10. THE WEB SITE IS WWW.ZERO-ALTITUDE-FLIGHT.COM. THEY MAKE A CURVED VIPER HEAD FOR THE HOOD OF THE RAM THAT FITS PERFECTLY. THEY ALSO MAKE A REALLY COOL FUEL DOOR FROM MOPARS OEM POLISHED ALUMINUM. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW

Silent D said:
The blondie in their pictures has mighty prodigious protuberances as well....

SD
Yeah, And the jugs were nice to.:D
REALLY great meeting you D

J.R.

curved viper head hood ornament - 2006 truck

I have been searching for a curved hood ornament for our 2006
truck. THANX for the website. I will call them tomorrow !!!!:vroam:

QUICKSRT10/SRT8 said:
I FOUND A COMPANY THAT MAKES A TON OF STUFF FOR THE RAM SRT 10. THE WEB SITE IS WWW.ZERO-ALTITUDE-FLIGHT.COM. THEY MAKE A CURVED VIPER HEAD FOR THE HOOD OF THE RAM THAT FITS PERFECTLY. THEY ALSO MAKE A REALLY COOL FUEL DOOR FROM MOPARS OEM POLISHED ALUMINUM. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW

Yeah, we have some members that have purchased from them.

BTW, your caps lock is on.:pcguru:

mauiSRT/10 said:
Kinda just looks like an OEM one. I got a feeling thats all it is.

They do have some nice stuff, but very pricey.

patrick

I remember some people in the past getting the curved ones and they had some issues with them.

When you say the fit perfectly is that because you put one on? If so do you have some pics and how was the install?

I found an old thread on another forum. One of the issues was the divot underneath the current emblem. And the zero flight ones cracked real easy. Maybe they have changed the way the make these. I know some current guys here tried these (Zex and Nowwhat), maybe they can chime in.

JRSVIPR said:
Yeah, And the jugs were nice to.:D
REALLY great meeting you D

J.R.

I enjoyed your company too bro....It was great to meet you son too.....Nice young man.... Hope his truck gets back on the road soon..... Time for a driveshaft loop I guess...:dontknow: ;)

SD

I bought 2 of these over a year ago...they ARE NOT CURVED ENOUGH FOR OUR HOODS....and are now where near as nice as OE.....sorry for the bad news....:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back