Found my perfect truck, BUT...

Lottotruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I found my perfect truck!:congrats: BUT, it got sold the same day I called about it! To be exact, approx 5 minutes before I called!:mad: It was Yellow #342 Quad Cab with only 11k miles for $20995!:( It was a one owner trade at a Dodge dealer, very clean... Someday....:eek:

Lottotruck said:
Well, I found my perfect truck!:congrats: BUT, it got sold the same day I called about it! To be exact, approx 5 minutes before I called!:mad: It was Yellow #342 Quad Cab with only 11k miles for $20995!:( It was a one owner trade at a Dodge dealer, very clean... Someday....:eek:

keep looking man, this a buyers market!

carmax.com has 2 for 23k one with 17 silver and the other has 48k forgot what color 1 in indiana and 1 in ct but they will transfer it Thats what I did but then I told them I did not want it and they dropped the transfer fee so the I bought mine 04 16k for 24 so just google or ask the guys on here, I would check on here first because some come built up already. IMO

Lottotruck said:
Makes my truck feel cheap :mad: :eek:

There was a member here in Michigan selling a black one for around $19,000. Look in the for sale section.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back