found on ebay

sammy hagar?? isnt he the scab that crossed the line and tried to take the place of the legendary DLR???

:rock: I talking about Sammy -like montrose and heavy metal Sammy- not his time when DLR left VanHalen High and dry to pursue his solo career- did you know the the dlr is back and they are on tour- it could be great or very painfull- HA HA HA I think i am showing my age -damn i am getting old :burnout:

i heard they are on tour again with diamond dave...if i was to see them and they were no good it would kill me so i will just pass the tour and live on the memories of when dave and eddie rocked the world:rock:

and yes old school sammy was good stuff...have heavy metal on my mp3 player...i just didnt like when he did the whole cant drive 55 thing and then went and sung love songs with van halen...just a disappointing time for sammy and the band...almost as bad as when the extreme front man tried to lead VH

exactly...the scary part is that some of the people on here are not old enough to remember when david lee roth was the front man and grew up thinking that sammy hagar was the only lead singer for van halen...or worse still, some are probably scratching their head saying "who is this van halen fellow"...

MUTT said:
exactly...the scary part is that some of the people on here are not old enough to remember when david lee roth was the front man and grew up thinking that sammy hagar was the only lead singer for van halen...or worse still, some are probably scratching their head saying "who is this van halen fellow"...
you are correct sir,I on the other hand can remember before Van Halen was even around.:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :elefant:

well me too, kind of...well i heard stories that there was music before van halen...dont know if its true or not, but i have heard tales

MUTT said:
well me too, kind of...well i heard stories that there was music before van halen...dont know if its true or not, but i have heard tales
well there was this little band from England,I think they were called the Beetles.:dontknow: :p :p :p :p :D :D :D

Good price....

Just heard DLR is back with VH again to do a new album and tour. They should stick to the old stuff and not try to reinvent the wheel.

Brat said:
well there was this little band from England,I think they were called the Beetles.:dontknow: :p :p :p :p :D :D :D
The Beetles sucked.
The Beatles, however, were pretty good.

MUTT said:
sammy hagar?? isnt he the scab that crossed the line and tried to take the place of the legendary DLR???
seen em 8 times and gonna see them in october, you cant insult hagar, he was the best thing that happened to vh and the greatest album of all time, 5150!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back