found out today that the doc lied

ViperPunk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
just a warning that when a loved one goes in for surgery god forbid if something does happen always get an autopsy. unfortunately when my grandmother went into surgery two months ago to get rid of a blood clot she was accidentally killed by the doctor:bawling: but the really sad thing is that the doctor lied about how she died and tried to scratch out the cause of death and change it, but my grandpa demanded an autopsy after a long argument with the doctor. which now means lawsuit cuz he punctured a main organ and she died and im not looking for sympathy just a warning always get an autopsy to find out the real cause of death don't believe what a doctor says cuz he could be lying to cover himself from a lawsuit and embarrassment

as mad as i am im not about to start bashing doctors but like i said always get an autopsy cuz who nows how many times this has happened before and he or another doctor lied and got away with it

Doctor's are human just like us that's why I'm skeptic.....I remember seeing a surgery where the doctor left an operating instrument in the patient....That's f*cked up!

i totally understand the humans make mistakes but don't lie, we found out that he knew what he did and could have saved her but if she died while he was cutting her open more to try and save her then everyone would know he screwed up but she might have lived but that piece of crap decided not to try and lie about it hoping nothing would come of it but now he is screwed!

ViperPunk said:
i totally understand the humans make mistakes but don't lie, we found out that he knew what he did and could have saved her but if she died while he was cutting her open more to try and save her then everyone would know he screwed up but she might have lived but that piece of crap decided not to try and lie about it hoping nothing would come of it but now he is screwed!
O don't get me wrong i think in no way at all what he did is justified....he should be striped of his MD rights and action taken against him....
I just posted that comment to show how I do not trust them to begin with, to most of them it's just a business with money and they could give 2 shits about you...always prescribing pills and carp they get a kick back on...It's just not right that only a handful a truly passionate about what they do

ya i told my grandpa to exploit him so it will hang over his head for the rest of his life

ViperPunk said:
ya i told my grandpa to exploit him so it will hang over his head for the rest of his life
Hell yea...what a scumbag, especially since he knew what he did! I'd go bitch smack....and tell him a bitch smack for a bitch!

I hope your Grandfather can find some kind of closure through all of this. Sorry for your loss. Grandmothers are hard to lose. Good Luck!

So sorry to hear about you loosing your Grandmother. they truly are a gift sent from Heaven. Mine was anyway. i still miss her Fried Chicken and Sunday dinners.

Sorry to hear about that :(

Which hospital??? I do not care too much for the hospitals here in Pensacola.

What a tragedy.. Sorry for your loss. Doctors should have more fortitude than that. Disgusting...

I hope you guys find peace.

i am sorry to read this - and i hope the best for u and ur family - and thank you for the advise, go get his azz

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back