Four Stock SRT-10 Wheels

Broke

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I removed these wheels from my 05 regular cab and replaced with after market wheels. I have subsequently sold my SRT-10 and now have the stock wheels in the basement. Two have curb rash, not bad, mostly took the clear coat off. On one wheel, I completely sanded the inside rim to remove all tooling marks. I was going to do all four wheels and have them clear coated to prevent brake dust buildup on the insdie, but didn't make it that far. As far as shipping, I priced them from Denver to Katy, Texas one time and it was about $35 to $40 per wheel. I'm getting ready to move soon, and need to sell. These wheels would be excellent for powder coating and yes, I drove the vehicle with these wheels in snow for two winters here in the Denver area. Make me somewhat of a reasonable offer, I just might surprise you.

Attachments

• SRT Wheels 001.JPG
    SRT Wheels 001.JPG
    386.5 KB · Views: 1,661
  • SRT Wheels 006.JPG
    SRT Wheels 006.JPG
    274.1 KB · Views: 369
  • SRT Wheels 008.JPG
    SRT Wheels 008.JPG
    299.1 KB · Views: 294
  • SRT Wheels 009.JPG
    SRT Wheels 009.JPG
    320.8 KB · Views: 202
  • SRT Wheels 010.JPG
    SRT Wheels 010.JPG
    402.8 KB · Views: 453
Going back to upper Michigan to get back into a normal life style instead of this rat race in this area. Back there, you know your neighbors and everyone helps one another, much slower pace of life.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back