Reaction score
Ok you knotheads, you've given me enough greif over my camera:D

so here is my requirments.

easy to use,

small enough for your pocket

less than a billion damn dollars, preferably less than $200:D

can do pics and vids

now hammer away bitches:D

lol, no problem I have one, great little camera , sound is pretty good too!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
polaroids.....................................smartas$:D
:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

good lord! I said $200 and ya'll guys jsut see how dang close you can get dont ya?:D :D :D :D

oohhhh kinda like the canon tho:itsme:

I love my Sony. My neighbor just got his wife a point and shoot Canon that is 12 megapixles that is pretty neat also.
That earlier link to the Canon is the camera he got.

walbert said:
I love my Sony. My neighbor just got his wife a point and shoot Canon that is 12 megapixles that is pretty neat also.
That earlier link to the Canon is the camera he got.
your not helping:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
your not helping:D

My sony I got last year. My camera before that was also a Sony. I am a brand snob :D

The Canon was really cool though. Go to Best Buy (or whatever ya got up there in the woods :p ) and play with some. Then go online and see if you can beat the price. If its close I would just pick one up where ever you go looking.

Tony this is going to sound off base but I have a Minolta a Nikon and I have a Kodak M893IS that just works the best of all of them.

The Kodak is super easy to use and it takes great pics with ease of use.
It I am sure has been superseded by another model as it is about a year old.
This camera only cost 140.00. My wife and one of my daughters have even cheaper Kodak cameras that take great pics are easy to use and download .
My buddy JD just spent 400.00 for a Nikon and it is a little smaller than this camera but does not take as good a picture. This Kodak has great battery life and I have also used it to take videos and it works OK for that also.
I will probably get a lot of flack for recommending the Kodak but it is cheap, takes good pics, is easy to use and it has not broken or done anything bad at all.

I will not buy another 300.00-400.00 digital camera when I can get something that works well for cheap.

It takes 8.3 MP but I have it set at 6 megapixels as I can down load straight to the forum without any editing. It is so user friendly.

FSTJACK said:
Tony this is going to sound off base but I have a Minolta a Nikon and I have a Kodak M893IS that just works the best of all of them.

This camera only cost 140.00. My wife and one of my daughters have even cheaper Kodak cameras that take great pics are easy to use and download .
My buddy JD just spent 400.00 for a Nikon and it is a little smaller than this camera but does not take as good a picture. This Kodak has great battery life and I have used it to take videos and it works OK for that also.
I will probably get a lot of flack for recommending the Kodak but it is cheap, takes good pics, is easy to use and it has not broken or done anything bad at all.

I will not buy another 300.00-400.00 digital camera when I can get something that works for cheap.
the one I have now is a kodak m753, maybe I need to play with it a little:D
but as rough as I am on phones and cameras , dang skippy I aint payin too much:p

FSTJACK said:

My buddy JD just spent 400.00 for a Nikon and it is a little smaller than this camera but does not take as good a picture. This Kodak has great battery life and I have also used it to take videos and it works OK for that also.

I will not buy another 300.00-400.00 digital camera when I can get something that works well for cheap.

It takes 8.3 MP but I have it set at 6 megapixels as I can down load straight to the forum without any editing. It is so user friendly.

Yep, I have a little Kodak too... They are great for the money. Every picture you have ever seen by me on this forum was taken with a Kodak. :)

If you want a SUPER easy to use video camera... get a FLIP:

http://www.theflip.com/en-us/

All the vids I've posted are from one of those... They can't be any simpler to use, bro. :eek: And they are cheap too!

I already told Tony about this, but instead of running down to Best Buy to purchase stuff. Go to Dell.com, they have some great prices on just about everything.

I bought a Sony 52" Bravia flat screen for $400.00 less than anywhere else. I have also purchased Canon Cameras from them with loads of extras for what everyone else wanted just for the camera body.

Plus they have warrentys better than any manufacturer. Example, I recently dumped a Pepsi on my keyboard for my laptop, called them and told them I'd given my laptop a :pepsi challenge, next day they sent me a box to pack it in, 9 days later I received my laptop back copletely rebuilt, no cost what so ever, no shipping, nothing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back