Freakin Ricers!!

dodgeff232

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats with these people? What are they a freakin cult. Everytime I try and go somewhere i have a little piece of shiot try to toy with me. And just because they have a CAI and a Maxwell House exhuast they are the fastest out there. Don't get me wrong some of them have nice cars and are fast but thats only about 1% of them. Does not having a front or rear bumper and primer make them faster? I just got to vent because the next stupid punk that trys to pass me and almost runs me off the road is going to get more than he asked for. I wish they would get a freakin clue.

Sorry guys, I feel better now.

there are a lot of the "posers" out there, and no matter where you are you hear that tin can

mxzx440 said:
there are a lot of the "posers" out there, and no matter where you are you hear that tin can

Yup. No matter where you go, there they are.:mad:

But that's what the train horns are for.:D

Some kid in a stripped down, ugly as hell old Honda CRX decided he was going to race me a few weeks ago. I was in the slow lane and he pulled up beside, flashed some sort of hand gesture (looked like a gang symbol) and blew past me. His car had a huge NOS sticker on the back of it, and judging by the hideous sound his engine made as he pulled away from me (and the acceleration) I think he was spraying. Funny, since I was just cruising along in 5th gear @ about 60.

He purposely positioned himself later in traffic so that he'd be right beside me at the next red light. He rolled down the window and started barking something at me. I turned down the stereo and rolled down my window to hear what he had to say. He said something like "mother f*ck'in fifty thousand dollar Dodge can't even front to dis"...or something along those lines. Then he sped away again, and I think he gave it another shot of NOS. What a complete jackoff. Had my wife not have been with me, I would have given him a beating. Not with my truck, but with my fist through the f*cking driver's side window of his Japanese piece of shit fast-and-furious wanna-be mobile. Then right into his face.

These guys are out there......... and they are "out there" as well....

They act like this irrespective of you or your truck........... They're morons.

They will and do act like morons whether you or your truck are there or not.

So, why are you taking this so personally.........?

You need to take a more zen approach to this.....

F*ck 'em.........

The Master has spoken......;)

D

Last edited:
sealalot said:
Some kid in a stripped down, ugly as hell old Honda CRX decided he was going to race me a few weeks ago. I was in the slow lane and he pulled up beside, flashed some sort of hand gesture (looked like a gang symbol) and blew past me. His car had a huge NOS sticker on the back of it, and judging by the hideous sound his engine made as he pulled away from me (and the acceleration) I think he was spraying. Funny, since I was just cruising along in 5th gear @ about 60.

He purposely positioned himself later in traffic so that he'd be right beside me at the next red light. He rolled down the window and started barking something at me. I turned down the stereo and rolled down my window to hear what he had to say. He said something like "mother f*ck'in fifty thousand dollar Dodge can't even front to dis"...or something along those lines. Then he sped away again, and I think he gave it another shot of NOS. What a complete jackoff. Had my wife not have been with me, I would have given him a beating. Not with my truck, but with my fist through the f*cking driver's side window of his Japanese piece of shit fast-and-furious wanna-be mobile. Then right into his face.

My friend, you did very well...Its folk like you that i look up to:rock: :rock: :rock:

the nature of the beast........ those ricers have "the little big man" syndrome, i just laugh @ them -- haven't run accross one yet that was all that fast but they sure want to try ya........ it's the lightnings that i think are funny -- they look the other way & don't want to play........:D

mxzx440 said:

Funny! While we were filling out the Police report Saturday night, a ricer with an especially loud "tin can" went screaming by. The cop looks up, (because it sounded like he would be flying!) and says, kind of under his breath, "Geeezz, I hate those things! Always sound like they are flying, then you look up and they are still there!"

It was pretty funny!

yep most run 0-60 in 12 minutes. They need to start a club called
"Slow N Motion". Ever Since the stupid movie fast and the furious
or as i call it Slow and the Curious. they think they rule the world. I just think its funny.

I think the two worst places in the US for "ThA 'BurnERZZZ" (lol) are Orlando, FL and Los Angeles.

Orlando was gawd-awful because the low income Puerto Rican race car of choice is an 82-88 civic or crx. Ten years from now they'll all have Del Sol's, lol.

and everyone of them are either missing the front or rear bumper cover. My favorite is the whole 10 diffrent color scheme because every body part is off a diffrent color car.

Butt heads come in every flavor: ricer, mopar, furd, and the list goes on. I have met cool ford owners, and I met the other guy. I am sure they all say the same about us: some good, some bad.

tinygiants said:
Butt heads come in every flavor: ricer, mopar, furd, and the list goes on. I have met cool ford owners, and I met the other guy. I am sure they all say the same about us: some good, some bad.

There is a difference between a Ricer and a Import car driver. A Ricer buys a cheap Civic or etc and makes it look like crap and thinks he's fast.

WizzySRT10 said:
There is a difference between a Ricer and a Import car driver. A Ricer buys a cheap Civic or etc and makes it look like crap and thinks he's fast.
So it is based on the price of the car? The condition? Profiling?

My point is that every group has its share of butt heads. Rich, poor, ford owners, ricers, viper drivers, we all have them. To think anything else is nothing short of stereotyping. Like I said, I have met nice ford owners. I have met bad ones. All the viper truck owners I met are nice, but they were all from here. I am sure there are butt heads in our group too. Look at how most felt about 1fast. He was not in manys good graces. I agree that we decide all import drivers that are jerks are ricers. To me that is an assumption based on action and brand of car, not just car.

In any case, have fun :)

true, but you still see that big aluminum spoiler with 3 or 4 wings on it

tinygiants said:
So it is based on the price of the car? The condition? Profiling?

That's not profiling. That's statistics. Yes every group has assholes. It is just that in their case they are mainly assholes with just a few ok ones. We are also talking about guys who half ass their modifications.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back