FREE BEER!!!!

That detached garage looks like the perfect man-cave..want to see pics later on with your ride, next to a big screen tv and lots of beer...:rock:

That detached garage looks like the perfect man-cave..want to see pics later on with your ride, next to a big screen tv and lots of beer...:rock:

No big screen for me :(

That was the only thing the wife wanted:mad:

I'm stationed at Hood and live in temple.

Nice we need to have a local track GTG soon. August 4th is a big meet in Houston I plan to attend with many Lightnings:D
Sweet. There are ALOT of 10's in Texas. Wish there were as many L's.

I will try and help ya out too bro. What better way to race a few L's:p

Death to all DROIDS!

Unpacking? That shiat ain't gonna go nowhere? LOL!:D

My wife thinks differently. Come help if we get it all done I'm in. Truck will be extremely dirty but I'm in.

Death to all DROIDS!

Almost time. Got everything loaded will be leaving Colorado tomorrow.

Death to all DROIDS!

We're here!!!!! So who wants to come over? It's ok of no one will but worth a shot and I would be VERY gratefully

Death to all DROIDS!

I don't know if it will matter. The house is DESTROYED!!!!!

Death to all DROIDS!

Like the people that moved out left it trashed?!

No someone broke in and busted windows, put holes in the garage, punched holes in the walls and doors, stole all the wiring out of the workshop, yard is trashed, lock busted off the rear sliding door, toilet broken, floor cracked, so on and so on. We're at a hotel now.

Death to all DROIDS!

That is terrible, hope it gets worked out for you.

WTF? I would be all in someone's arse fast! Sorry to hear this bro. Hope yall can find something else fast.

And it just got a lot worse. The budget truck leaked in a storm we went through and ruined a lot of out stuff. Including all of my awards and army paperwork........ How can things get any worse.

Death to all DROIDS!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back