Free modification

mopower1958

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of you at the Mopar Nats last year already did this free mod. Take your wiper arms off. You will be amazed how much cleaner and smooth the truck looks. I took 2 black vacuum caps and covered the exposed splined shafts and keep the wipers behind the seat in case the rain-x can't keep up.Some places carry billet caps for those that want more Bling! Try it and let me know what you think.

:rock: I did it for the car shows in the coming weeks...anyone know if you can take the little silver things off?:dontknow:

mopower1958 said:
Some of you at the Mopar Nats last year already did this free mod. Take your wiper arms off. You will be amazed how much cleaner and smooth the truck looks. I took 2 black vacuum caps and covered the exposed splined shafts and keep the wipers behind the seat in case the rain-x can't keep up.Some places carry billet caps for those that want more Bling! Try it and let me know what you think.

I had the billet ones on my F-150 at shows...got to where that's the way I drove it 'cause it didn't see rain and when it did.....RAIN-X.:rock:...it really works well.:dancing:

Justanotherdodge said:
:rock: I did it for the car shows in the coming weeks...anyone know if you can take the little silver things off?:dontknow:

I don't think you can unless you take the whole motor(s) out.

I knew I came across some somewhere.
dynamicimage.ashx

Link here: http://www.stylinconcepts.com/parts.aspx/partfamilyid/592/subcategoryid/125/categoryid/25
And then I've come across these too for when you do have to equip them, dunno if it'd look good or not, I think they come black so I was gonna get a pair to try out.
VT33019.jpg

We've already got a ginormous heating/tempering oven we use to temper our sword blades and knives etc, so we're getting a powder coating gizmo at some point. they're so small, it'd be easy to do a batch of them

Azmal said:
We've already got a ginormous heating/tempering oven we use to temper our sword blades and knives etc, so we're getting a powder coating gizmo at some point. they're so small, it'd be easy to do a batch of them

Yeah, I noticed you were into some of the "fantasy" stuff. Your work looks good! :rock: (I get bored sometimes and start clicking on links in peep's sigs. :eek: :D ). You should see Wifey's knife collection! :eek:

Nowwhat said:
where do you get the caps.....?

The caps I was referring to were covering the exposed threaded motor shaft only. They were purchased locally through a truck accessory shop. I'm sure you have some shops that deal in billet accessories for custom trucks.

I think the were 'bout 40 bucks and thread right on the motor shafts.

Esh

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back