What do you recommend.
front and rear original disk.
How to be active menber
I've got the pdf of onscreen user 2005
And repair 2006 pdf
I can mettrent on the site if you are interested in one
thank you

like the EBC pads & rotors

I have not replaced my brake pads yet, so I don't know what to recommend. What year is your truck and is it a RC or a QC?

Not hard at all, take the tire off and it's pretty straight forward just from looking at it. No different than other cars besides from size

Not hard at all, take the tire off and it's pretty straight forward just from looking at it. No different than other cars besides from size

yep...

i've had oem, cheap aftermarket, ebc, and powerslot...

if you do any heavy braking or tracking, i'd go with powerstop rotors and ebc red stuff pads up front and green stuff in the rears...

Hello Staffie, i'm from Belgium and i speak french to.
Send me a pm if you want to.
I can help you with addresses, some technical information and bring you in contact with other Belgian SRT drivers (some flemish some french speaking)

Bonjour Staffie, je suis Belge aussi et comme tu vois je me débrouille en Français.
Envoi moi une message personel si tu veut.
J'ai quelques adresses pour des pièces et des info techniques. Je connais aussi quelques autres propriétaires de SRT-10 flamands et Francophones.

Bàt

I am fluent in redneck if that helps.

Ikun tawk innat suuthern twang fyall naed it

Hello
thank you for the info
I am happy to have addresses and other drivers srt-10.
thank you

Bonjour
merci pour les infos
Je serai heureux d'avoir des adresses et d'autres conducteurs de srt-10.
Merci

Im finishing up my brakes this afternoon and will give some feedback later. EBC greenstuff 6000 pads F&R, Raybestos Advanced rear rotors(they were original and a mess) resurfaced the fronts(they were like new just glazed and freaking noisey) and cleaned and repainted all calipers and caliper brackets, PICS later.......04 BTW.

i heard very good comment on those Powerstop brakestuff.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back