Fresh Meat

Wow! There have been vast improvements in Mexican roads as well as new shopping malls being built there!:D :p

:confused: :burnout: :) That was pretty dumbass to post the plate of the stang.:argh: .. I guess street racing in MeHiCo is not frowned upOn?:confused: :D :)

joemags54 said:
Wow! There have been vast improvements in Mexican roads as well as new shopping malls being built there!:D :p

Yea with all the outsourcing that our country provides pretty soon they will be starting Mexican colonies on Mars..:)

Floor said:
nice run. Dangerous but nice.;)
And what's with the extra tail lights? :dontknow:
the race from a dig at the end is an SRT8 jeep not tooloe's truck:D

Showed the palate of the truck too

Thats the same car that was at the track when we had the CT GTG he was running a high 14 then. Blower must be new???

OSO said:
Thats the same car that was at the track when we had the CT GTG he was running a high 14 then. Blower must be new???

yeah the blower is new and also his other mods he wouldn't tell anyone about...... but it still wasn't enough... we wenty from a 30 roll and i was bogged down in 3rd thats why he got the jump.. but i sucked him up pretty quick... in all honesty i could have beat him on motor prob

Edit- i should have a real nice video coming soon if this guy will ever show up....i've raced him once and he bent a push rod... but it's a fox body Fully built motor 347 cam all that kinda good stuff with a 200 shot and DR's last time it was close until his motor bit the dust!

Last edited:
Nice vid yeah I remember that mustang as well and that jeep looks very familiar in the beginning and end of the vid

damn! i'm so jealous you guys can go to "mexico" all the time. :D BTW great videos, never get tired of SRT's whippin' ass:rock:

:rock: love the sticker i will have to get one for all yall hemi haters :D

Video of the plates doesn't mean anything.. The driver has to be positively identified.

Oh look, a Panera bread. :marchmellow:

Back