Fresh Meat

Mr5150 said:
Video of the plates doesn't mean anything.. The driver has to be positively identified.

Oh look, a Panera bread. :marchmellow:

most all the cops around here know we race.... they are fine with it as long s we go out in the county... we have been told that if we get caught in the city they can't do anything for us but out there theres only telephone poles and cows.... so this video in my mind is kind pushing it

Tooloe said:
most all the cops around here know we race.... they are fine with it as long s we go out in the county... we have been told that if we get caught in the city they can't do anything for us but out there theres only telephone poles and cows.... so this video in my mind is kind pushing it

A caught two guys racin friday night. A white foxbody and a STi. When I hit the lights they both pulled over. They both admitted to it so I figured I'd cut em a break. I wrote em tickets for speeding(which they were) and I told em of a nice little spot out in the county where we go when we wanna get some "hands on" defensive driving.

Mr5150 said:
A caught two guys racin friday night. A white foxbody and a STi. When I hit the lights they both pulled over. They both admitted to it so I figured I'd cut em a break. I wrote em tickets for speeding(which they were) and I told em of a nice little spot out in the county where we go when we wanna get some "hands on" defensive driving.
I take my VTCoA hat off to you, Very cool.:rock: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back