friday night drag racing @ pir !!!

LMSRT8 said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:

What a fun night!! i did a 13.009 @ 108.45 !!! My best so far!!:D

13.jpg

Next weekend it's the street warrioz event http://www.ihra.com/streetwarriorz/events/2008/portland.php ... if i get off work not to late i'll be going!!:burnout:

Randy i can't wait til u get ur truck done!:) :rock: :burnout:
that 20psi in your goodyears i suggested really helped ya from your first run of da night of 14.5.... :D
always fun to run with ya, luis. :rock:

moparracing said:
that 20psi in your goodyears i suggested really helped ya from your first run of da night of 14.5.... :D
always fun to run with ya, luis. :rock:
I know ,thanksw!!i was spinning like crazy lol ... But Oh well ..... Had lot of fun!!!:D

Last edited:
moparracing said:
drag radials would get ya in da 12's....... :)

i had fun too........ next year i'm gonna break my 12.7........ ;)

And i for sure will break my 13.009 ...:D :rock: :burnout:

LMSRT8 said:
And i for sure will break my 13.009 ...:D :rock: :burnout:
gotta plan on how you intend to achieve that ??:dontknow:

mauiSRT/10 said:
Great times Randy. Anything in the 12's with bolt ons is awesome IMO.
patrick
thanks patrick !

FATJACK said:
Great times, 1.73 60' is excellent!!
thanks jack !

Last edited:
moparracing said:
drag radials would get ya in da 12's....... :)

i had fun too........ next year i'm gonna break my 12.7........ ;)

I think your plans will get ya in the 11's! It's strikers + cam + intake manifold, right?

LMSRT8 said:
spill it...... :confused:

Cudajon said:
I think your plans will get ya in the 11's! It's strikers + cam + intake manifold, right?
yes (forging too), but maybe just "extrude hone" the stock intake (thanks fstjack)...... 11's with just those items would be great..... if not, jmb's nitrous setup with ~ 150 wet shot should get me to my 11.5 1/4 goal & still have a reliable build.....:D
any faster & the requirements needed to drag race are more than i want to do (ie roll bar/cage....)......

unlike luis, i have nothing to hide. ;)

Last edited:
moparracing said:
spill it...... :confused:

yes (forging too), but maybe just "extrude hone" the stock intake (thanks fstjack)...... 11's with just those items would be great..... if not, jmb's nitrous setup with ~ 150 wet shot should get me to my 11.5 1/4 goal & still have a reliable build.....:D
any faster & the requirements needed to drag race are more than i want to do (ie roll bar/cage....)......

unlike luis, i have nothing to hide. ;)

I'm gonna loose some weight :p :p :marchmellow: :marchmellow: ..haha jk ...well Cam/heads combo, we were talking about this remeber? ...Dr's of course and maybe MAYBE nitrous or a SC if work($$$) is good the rest of this year and next one! :D :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back