Friend looking for a RC 15,000 max

To be honest, with all the looking I do for the master list. I don't see many or any at that price. The few I did see for 18k or less, were in less than good condition

If you want when I get home, I can post the links I use the most, They seem to have a constant flow of newly listed trucks each month

VJ

I have only seen one truck sell for lower than 15 and it was below good condition with high miles.

I'm also looking for a new ViperACR and I've got 20k Max let me know if you can dig one up... Must be 2009+ .... And I've got cash...

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
I'm also looking for a new ViperACR and I've got 20k Max let me know if you can dig one up... Must be 2009+ .... And I've got cash...

Me too :D

My 04' is for sale. I might get kinda close to 15,000 it's has a rebuilt title:dontknow: 8k on the odometer and it's better than new condition;)

Last edited:
nevermind...i assume now, that you changed something in YOUR post....

i was asking jay if he wanted $15k or 15k miles as the max...

and i haven't even started drinking yet:D

kyle's srt10 said:
My 04' is for sale. I might get kinda close to 15,000 it's has a rebuilt title:dontknow: 8k on the odometer and it's better than new condition;)

this might be right up my alley for my new project:) ill let ya know in a week if you still wanna sell that is

FYI- most banks will not make loans on a rebuilt title.

kennygene said:
FYI- most banks will not make loans on a rebuilt title.
Looking at his current truck my guess is he may not need a loan, banks dont loan for mods like that either :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back