Friends 04 RC Auto

zex-srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just sitting here doing nothing in Iraq right now, just thought i would share some Pic of my buddys 04 rc that has a auto in it. This thing i fun to drive, it is nice not to shift gears all the time. And it is fast to, with a PCM, intake, and a shot of nos it ran a 12.20 on street tires. I might try to buy it from him when i get back, I need something to tow my gt500 a little better. Well you guys take it easy.

Attachments

• IMG_0453.JPG
    IMG_0453.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0454.JPG
    IMG_0454.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0455.JPG
    IMG_0455.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0456.JPG
    IMG_0456.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 97
And just to let you know, this is want happens when you let a 16 year old drive your car. Car is not mine, The only vette i would get would be the new Z06

Attachments

• IMG_0457.JPG
    IMG_0457.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0458.JPG
    IMG_0458.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
sweet ---auto rc's ---I'll buy it if you don't ;)

zex-srt10 said:
And just to let you know, this is want happens when you let a 16 year old drive your car. Car is not mine, The only vette i would get would be the new Z06

That's what happens when you let a DUMB-ASS drive your car.... 16 or 60. ;)

I think he is selling it for 28,000, and the truck is in mint condition. And it only has about 5000 miles. everything in the truck is from a 05 QC, even the breakes and rear end. The only thing that is a 04 is the body.

Do you really want to buy it? I would be pretty interested...:D :D :D

I would like to talk to your friend about the conversion (not interested in buying his truck)...PM me his phone # if that is OK with him...:)

nycstev said:
This was factory?

Look up Steve-o!!!!

everything in the truck is from a 05 QC, even the breakes and rear end. The only thing that is a 04 is the body.

TREKER said:
Look up Steve-o!!!!

everything in the truck is from a 05 QC, even the breakes and rear end. The only thing that is a 04 is the body.
Thanks Dr Einstein :ciao:

The only way I could tell that it was in fact an RC was the Airbag on/off keyswitch <I don't think the QC's have that>... that's pretty cool... so can we assume that there's an 05 QC running a 6 speed somewhere?:rock:

TREKER said:
So, are we gonna open the Orchard beach Park School of Viper truck driving?
I soon as I get my Snow Tyres:D ..

Yea we can do this. irt might be educational:eek:

From what I remember, there were a limited few early RC's that were autos....think it was more for show purposes than anything....

Big Perm said:
From what I remember, there were a limited few early RC's that were autos....think it was more for show purposes than anything....
There are only 4 Rc auto that are "factory", all 4 are VCA's. They were the pace truck for nascar and according to nascar rules the pace car MUST be an auto.

BigRed460 said:
There are only 4 Rc auto that are "factory", all 4 are VCA's. They were the pace truck for nascar and according to nascar rules the pace car MUST be an auto.

Gracias amigo :rock:

I wish QC's came with a stick.....I would LOVE to have a sturdy 6 speed tranny on my QC stock from the factory....that would be a BLAST.....

thats why the Lightings and QC did not appeal to me . no fun or skill if you dont have to use a clutch .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back