From Boomer X-METAL NEWS & UPDATE

ROKTMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
X-METAL NEWS & UPDATE
Hello my brotha's!
I just wanted to drop a line & let everyone know what i have been up to, and maybe answer a few questions.
i would also like to apologize to some of you folks, as i KNOW i have been hard to get ahold of. It has been super duper car-razy around here.
I now have sold our lowering kits & shifters to Africa, New Zealand, The Netherlands, the UK, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Brazil, Germany, Swizterland, and Austria. these Trucks are everywhere! Its really cool to ship around the world, and i want to thank everyone for the oppurtunity.
since i first released the RC kits in 04 and the QC kit in late 04, i have made over 65 changes in design & materials, and will always try to improve upon any current design we have. I only make kits for these trucks, and nothing else, so i want ours to be the standard ny which all others are judged. Now, all lowering kits are going to have the cnc blocks (rc) and the axle main support saddles (QC) are now going to be anodized red, then engraved with the logos. this adds more time & expense to us-not you, but i think its worth it, as they will look derserving of a $50k vehicle, and they will never oxidize & will look extremely top-shelf.

i am in the final stages of our new GEN IV shifter, and its going to worth the wait & effort, as its been a real PIA to improve over our last one, but i have it done. i had to invest in a new CNC lathe, and more design & control software, just to make some of the internal parts of the shifter, but i like to do everything in-house, for quality control. for those of you waiting on me for this i apologize, but its going to be more than worth the wait. the shifter assembley even looks good enough not to install your console! i have also designed one for the Viper car as well, and i am working on some cool parts for them too.

we now have black anodized door sills, that are first made & then hand polished, then anodized black, followed by then engraving the desired logo. the effect is truly awesome, as the engraving GLOWS thru the black anodizing as a bright polished effect. the other cool benefit is being black anodized, they wont scratch or fade or chip. they have a surface hardness of steel, so it will stand up better than anything available, and look better than any other. i will post pics next week of the final production runs.

we are about to release our billet throttle body, but FIRST, i am releasing our new Airforce System TB spacer. it is designed to work with a stock or our coming throttle body, and it actually causes a velocity inducing effect, that helps torque, overall power & even MPG. i will have the DYNO runs to back up what this cool part can do, and the best thing is its under 100 bucks, and it takes 10 minutes to install. that will be released next week.

i just wanted to touch base with everyone, and thank you all at the same time. its been crazy being the engineer, the metal cutter, cnc operator, the tuner/installer, the order taker, the shipper and reciever! but its been super fun and i wouldnt have it any other way!

Damn I gotta do this again! OK!!

Damn Boomer your just like the IRS brother, you follow us around and steal our money!LOL

Oh and your shits too high!LOl:D

Welcome bro! Sorry for the jumpin round, but I think we're home now!

Stinker said:
Damn I gotta do this again! OK!!

Damn Boomer your just like the IRS brother, you follow us around and steal our money!LOL

Oh and your shits too high!LOl:D

Welcome bro! Sorry for the jumpin round, but I think we're home now!
i think this site is home too, glad this happened!

hey boomer, sure would like one of t b spacers................please send me a p m ...thank you

BOOMER said:
will do Fred, my man! THANKS!:D
You already know I want one of them spacers also... Am I on the list?:D

Welcome to the new site and we totally understand about how busy you are... spending all our hard earned money!!:D

Look forward to getting the spacer... oh, and how about them speaker covers?!?!?

Stretch

Boomer! I am definately planning on a TB/TBspacer/gen iv shifter and a drop kit. I'll be calling you soon! When do you think the new shifter will be ready? I think I want that one first!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back