From the Lightnings perspective ;)

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
This is a LR PM from the fella I raced the other night. Now he, I will say, is a stand up cat for messaging me with a congrats! Win, Lose, or Draw it's all about fun yall.:rock:

"What's up its Javier, the driver of the lightning you ran last night. Sorry we couldn't do anymore runs than that one man. As soon as we hit it off my damn maf pegged(according to my sct)and my motor started ticking pretty bad. I let off about 80 but you had already pulled me anyway. I had a feeling it was gonna happen cuz it not tuned for the cold with all that xtra boost from the 6# plus boltons and the canned sct tune ain't cutting it obviously. Lol. But that truck of yours is definetly quick and I would definetely be down for some "runs" once I get this thing dynoed. to one bitchin lookin truck man. See you around sometime.
"
:congrats:

I would like to see a rematch with a new MAF and a good tune. Not some BS canned Sct crap! You may still pull him but it would be a good race

I would like to see a rematch with a new MAF and a good tune. Not some BS canned Sct crap! You may still pull him but it would be a good race

nah, a race is a race..........right? what's that favorite LRodder line all those douchebags say, "run what you brung and hope you brung enough"? or some stupid redneck shit????
i actually have nothing bad to say to you, dig your style.........:congrats:

Last edited:
nah, a race is a race..........right? what's that favorite LRodder line all those douchebags say, "run what you brung and hope you brung enough"? or some stupid redneck shit????
i actually have nothing bad to say to you, dig your style.........:congrats:

I agree that was a race and the L got waxed!!! I'm just saying it sounds like the guy was having issued based on that PM. I'd like to see the outcome once dude gets his shit together!

I agree that was a race and the L got waxed!!! I'm just saying it sounds like the guy was having issued based on that PM. I'd like to see the outcome once dude gets his shit together!

ur prob right, then again i can care less about racing.....like your sig line says, L's are made faster and cheaper, no excuses.......i'd still take my slow ass truck tho anyday over any Ford truck. ;)

the one fuckin time it's the L guy saying he wasn't this or that...

finally... it happened to one of them:D

wonder if it will happen to any of the other 30,000 L's... probably not... they're a far superior truck anyways, and we can't catch them to shake their hand when they win... it's a pity, really:D

Im curious why the L owner was even racing his truck if it was in the condition he says it was in. I know I wouldnt have been. I guess he doenst mind having a vented block.

People are just ignorant. You'd think a company wouldn't give you a tune nor advice that can grenade an engine.

People are just ignorant. You'd think a company wouldn't give you a tune nor advice that can grenade an engine.

Companies will give you anything you are willing to pay for. It is up to the end user to make sure all parts are installed correctly and compatible. And also in an acceptable state of tune. Problems are magnified in a forced induction motor.

Jim

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back