Front Bumper Cover F/S

QckSlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Slightly used - slightly damaged front bumper cover in silver

I'm located in South FLA and shipping is pretty tough to be cheap anywhere, but if your willing to pay I will figure out how much to ship.

$200 takes it (plus shipping if you need it)

here are a few pics

PA220003.jpg

PA220002.jpg

PA220001.jpg

Last edited:
what did you replace yours with??? stock or something creative?? and the HEMI guys will be all over this .. they wont be able to get there hands on this fast enougth ... posers here we come LOL

this little dink happened when the truck was all of 3 months old, so I bought a new one from the dealer, had it sprayed and put it on, so it's got the stock nose on it, but I have this extra one sitting in the garage for 2 years now and never posted it up for sale

are u in a hurry to sell it i,d like it but it will be about 3week,s before i can get the money

not in a hurry

shit after holding on to it for 2 years - 3 weeks doesn't hurt at all

cool i want it then thank,s every time i seen 1 for sale they where gone before i asked

where are you at?

do I need to see about shipping this thing, or is this something we can get together and trade by hand?

QckSlvr said:
where are you at?

do I need to see about shipping this thing, or is this something we can get together and trade by hand?

I,M IN MERITT ISLAND AND I CAN MAYBE MEET U HALF WAY ARE FIND OUT HOW MUCH TO SEND TO 32952 IS THE ZIP I AM COMING TO THE TOWER,S ON THE 9TH OF NOV. OF 595 IN DAVIE

no need to ship it then I can meet you

I won't make towers, will be on vacation that week in the keys for the powerboat races, but we can catch up after that.

how about the week before - Nov 3rd - I will be in Daytona that weekend and I can bring it up to our house there

Just curious...how much was the new one from the dealer. You can pm me the answer if you like. Thanks.

AARHEMI said:
ok how about the sat. after that say meet half way say around jupiter

we can do that - Jupiter would work - on the 17th sound OK?

chase said:
Just curious...how much was the new one from the dealer. You can pm me the answer if you like. Thanks.

I got a good deal from that Dodge dealership in TX that hooks everyone up with cost + 15% or something like that, but freight is pretty bad, over $100

I think is was close to $400 when all was said and done

then got is painted and installed - overall about a $600 thing, peanuts in comparison to the $53k I had just shelled out to buy the truck.

Last edited:
i,ll be at garlit,s then plus won,t have the money till around the 9th so look,s like the weekend after the 9th

If the AARP falls through,I'll take it off your hands !!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:
If the AARP falls through,I'll take it off your hands !!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

u can have it when u get it out of my cold dead hand,s i,m not letting this 1 go i have been looking for 1 for awhile

man i,m so sorry i have to give it up we just sold the house and now i have to save all the money for the move back to ohio didn,t get what we wanted so have to cover the move i,m sorry agian

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back