Front Bumper Under Cover Brace

SRT-BR

Reaction score
Well I had my recently purchased truck up on the lift tonight for a closer inspection. I noticed the front plastic bumper undercover brace is not in the best condition. Appears water has been collecting in the lip of the metal and it's rusty. Everything else looks great so I'm thinking I want to replace this just because of the appearance. This is the front flat black plastic that bolts on with a couple bolts and uses the push lock clips. On the back side is a metal strip. The metal strip is what I don't like due to rust. The bumper doesn't have any scratches so this is odd. Other than the dealer I wonder where can I buy this? I will check tomorrow with the dealer but I bet it's expensive.

Knowing your location would be helpful. I do have one of these but shipping is a no go due to size.

Knowing your location would be helpful. I do have one of these but shipping is a no go due to size.

Don't know how to send a PM for some odd reason. I'm in northern Illinois and have a loading dock at a business. I'll even arrange for the shipping if that helps. Let me now. Thanks,

Last edited:
Don't know how to send a PM for some odd reason. I'm in northern Illinois and have a loading dock at a business. I'll even arrange for the shipping if that helps. Let me now. Thanks,

You can't PM until you reach 50 posts. Let me think about it and get back to you.

which piece?
It's the flat plastic piece that mounts under the bumper / truck. You can't see it unless your under it. The brake air ducts sit on top of this piece. There is a flat metal strip at the rear lip of the plastic to give it support and hold the shape. The plastic is good it's the metal strip that is ugly but this metal strip is not available separate. I might have a metal shop make this piece from stainless steel bent on a press brake if I can't find it or maybe just buy it new.

I would rather not sell the one I have but I can get you a new one for less than MSRP. If you want to go that route let me know.

I have a couple bud and a new. Shipping would be high. You're correct the water sits on that under cover and rusts. It want to start bending in half right in the center.

oh... that bolts to the bottom of the fascia... yeah i have one too... buy me some beer and pay for shipping... you can have it...

Wow thats a great offer that I will take you up on. So it has the metal strip and it's decent condition? Let me know how we can do this. I really appreciate the help.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back