front end conversion

crzyviper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think while the truck is hibernating for winter im going to gather up piece by piece of the 06 front end and convert my 04 to a 06. need 06 fenders, bumper, grille, and lights. im going to buy the lights new but i wanna try and get good used oem body parts off ebay or something. :)

You should be able to find most of that since it is the same as a regular Ram. The hardest part might be the front bumper. Might have to buy that new.
As far as the headlights, stay with OEM Mopar lights. Every pair of aftermarket ones I had ended up leaking, or the clear peeling off of them.

Why would you wanna take a great looking 04/05 truck and put an uglyassed 06 front end on it???

The 06 front bumper cover is atleast 1,200. If you got that kind of money get the venom hood from JTSVP. It will give you a great look for a lot less money.

Aren't there cheaper places to get good,used parts ??

Could a 2010 front end be used on a 04 ? Probably not without a lot of work,but they look great !

IMO, the 04/05 fronts are the best looking to date with the curves under the headlights.

I like the 06 much better than the 04 & 05 but the new ones are the best.

New ones are great !!!!!!!!!!! :rock:
06 is fine EXCEPT those huge headlights :(
the rest is pretty cool :)

taste is a highly subjective thing
something out there for all of us fortunately :rock::D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back