Front plate

Silver05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys that have to run a front plate like us Washington guys, how did you mount it? I don't want to drill in to the bumper

Here in my province in Canada we have the option to purchase a seasonal plate...April 1st- November 30. This allows me to run rear plate only and front sticker in the windshield. Snows the rest of the year anyway!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zip lock to the black plastic grill in the lower part of the bumper. Texas will pull you over for that before 90 in a 60. :chain:

Whats a front plate? :p

I feel for you guys that live in states that require front plates. Glad we dont have that dumb law in GA.

Yea it sucks they won't give you tabs for it but it needs to be there

I was told by a cop they don't care if its in the front windshield on the driver side. I had it on the passenger side when he pulled me over. No issues since except a parking officer wrote me a ticket but I argued and won.

In California you are supposed to have a front plate, also. I haven't had one on either of my cars ever. You simply won't get stopped for just that. If you get pulled over for something else you might get the license plate thing thrown in too, but if they stopped cars for just no front plate, that's all they would do all day. Probably 3/4 of Corvettes and Porsches don't run one, and maybe half of the Beemers, Benzes, as well as any custom type car and a lot of the ricers. I just don't worry about it.

I just don't want to get pulled over for any bs incase I have a load of dope or something or I'm running guns!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back