front plates

I see this Thread is a little old, but I'm in the same fix. Just purchased my '05 QC SRT 10 and where I live in Texas, the Police make a living off "No Front Plate" tickets.
Anyone have an old, stock one laying around? Worse part for me is, my front Bumper already has the 3 mounting holes in it.
ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED! Thanks, Buddy.

Last edited:
Welcome from Waco bud. You can get the retractable style or likely pick up a stock style at your dealer sir

Thanks for the Welcome, Venemous. Stock Mount is Obsolete, no one has one. Not real enthusiastic with one of the Manual or Hideaway Mounts as my Truck is lowered and the bottom of the Bumper is only about 4" off the ground. Plus, I've already got 3 da** holes drilled in the Bumper.

I used on from a jeep Cherokee. It mounts under front bumper so you have to drill holes under the splitter to mount but if you decide to remove it latter you can't see any holes in front of your truck

I used on from a jeep Cherokee. It mounts under front bumper so you have to drill holes under the splitter to mount but if you decide to remove it latter you can't see any holes in front of your truck

Streetwedg, appreciate the info. Can you remember what Year Cherokee your Plate Mount was from? Could you post a pic of it on your Truck, if you have the time? Thanks!

Well, I finally found a NOS SRT-10 Front Plate Mount, complete. Turns out the 3 holes in my Bumper match up perfectly with the 3 tabs on the new front plate mount.
There were only 2 left in the world as this part IS obsolete and the Dealer I found didnt realize they were actually in his Inventory.
I bought them both, so now as of 6/27/15, I have a spare if someone ends up in a fix like me and needs the stock front plate mounting bracket..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back