Front, right wheel bearing just went out

CrankMyCat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought an 05 QC, 4 days ago. The front, right wheel bearing went out on the drive home. (just my luck). I've been looking online for replacement parts. Advance Auto says it's an exact fit, but the reviews say otherwise. Any advice?

If you need it pronto and want somewhere you can take it when it goes out again under warranty, go to O Reilly. $135 each. Simply get the one with the wire if they are unsure. This is your ABS sensor wire. Just replaced both of mine at 86000 miles

Dodge had a Owner Notification that they sent to me a couple of years ago about the SRT10s front wheel bearing problem.
I took mine to a local dodge dealer and found my right front bearing to be bad and replaced it at no cost to me.

Dodge had a Owner Notification that they sent to me a couple of years ago about the SRT10s front wheel bearing problem.
I took mine to a local dodge dealer and found my right front bearing to be bad and replaced it at no cost to me.

Really I should look into that I didn't get anything but maybe the original owner fixed it already

Really I should look into that I didn't get anything but maybe the original owner fixed it already

2006 model year only applied for that recall and it wasn't only on SRT10s

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back