Front Windshield Shade

5_0_BAIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was reading on Prof's thread about "What did you do to your ride today" and saw that someone got a new steering wheel. This reminded me of what mine in my truck looked like (bad) so in order to prevent that from happening in the CSRT (yep same steering wheel) I wanted to put a screen up when the car is parked. Someone mentioned to get a good one. What the hell is a good one? I thought they were all the same:dontknow:

So, who makes good one's and where can I get one???

I got the whole window tinted now :D

The service manager that replaced my steering wheel said not only does the sun do a number on these steering wheels, but the oils in your hand do also. I have had a steering wheel sock on it unless it is in show mode, then I pull the sock off.

Just a thought.

amtrucker22 said:
I got the whole window tinted now :D

The service manager that replaced my steering wheel said not only does the sun do a number on these steering wheels, but the oils in your hand do also.
Some folks perspiration/oils can be acidic and help to destroy the leather. I think another simple / cheap solution is to put one of those steering wheel covers on. It may not be the best looking thing but it preserves the steering wheel.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back