FS: '04 Axle Assembly, complete

Overclocker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
axle.jpg

Complete from disk-to-disk.
21k miles
Oil changed at 16k miles as recommended in the Owners Manual. (I was 1,000 miles late.) Mopar friction modifier added at the same time, as required.

Located in central Ohio. If you want to see it, let me know. It's at a friend's shop.

$750

Hmmmm..... whats your zip code? I'm going to map this out and see if its even feasible.

Easiest and best way to change out the gearset! you Quadcab boys should jump on this!! It will bring down the highway rpm's by about 300-400 rpm's

Dangit I just dropped a grand on one from an 05 with 4.56, no rotors or springs although it came with the sway bar. Oh well lol bump!

I apologize for the delay in responding. Our institution recently moved to GMail. I set up my mailbox to filter/sort messages based on many variables, and for some reason, messages from this site have been getting tossed into my catch-all inbox. Only items that are undefined get tossed in there. Something changed on one side or the other (this site or gmail) to screw up my system of mail sorting, so now I'm finding all of these previously defined messages mixed in with the other random crap/spam. Messages from here weren't the only ones that got mis-sorted. Annoying.

ANYway...

I'll ship it, but I've never shipped anything this heavy and large. Let me get back to you on this. I'll need to find out how this is done, and then I can get a quote out to you for the freight.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back