FS: 1/24 Scale Black RC SRT10 - Transformer's Nemesis Prime

MYTRAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taking offers for 1 Black 1:24 scale RC SRT10 (Nemesis Prime). Is from the Tansformers Alternator's Series and is Brand New in box, never opened. Pic of loose truck is from my personal display model.

Will accept offers starting at $50. Highest posted offer on Wed. Nt. Nov. 4 at 11pm Central Time (Midnight Eastern, 9pm Pacific) gets it. Buyer pays shipping which will be $11 or less.

IMG_1496.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty rare to find them I guess...a bit of info on them...:rock:

2006 San Diego Comic Con Exclusive Transformers Alternators Nemesis Prime. This item is brand new and factory sealed. This item was only available during the 2006 San Deigo Comic Con. Don't pass your chance to own this RARE and EXCLUSIVE product.

Nemesis Prime is a Dodge Ram SRT-10 styled after the Transformer Alternator, Optimus Prime. This is a redeco of the extremely hard to find Transformer Alternator Dodge Ram SRT-10 Optimus Prime. As the 24th Alternator, it sports a black and teal recoloring while the vanity plate reads "NEMESIS".

Alternator Nemesis Prime features:

Detailed interior
Doors and hood open and close
Engine transforms into a gun
Front wheels turn left and right
1:24 Scale
Within the TF Alternators continuity, Nemesis Prime a Binaltech is a clone of Optimus Prime, created by Dr. Arkeville using scans of the Autobot leader acquired during previous adventures and parts pilfered from his Decepticon "allies". His intention, due to Megatron's seeming inability to destroy the Autobots on Earth and leave it for Arkeville to rule, is to have it replace Megatron as Decepticon leader. With all of Prime's strength and military genius it lacked only one thing - a Spark. And Arkeville knew where to find an approximation of a power source - the Autobot Spacebridge.

Nemesis Prime was first sold as a convention exclusive at the 2006 San Diego Comic Con. Also, HasbroToyShop made the figure availabe on their website and begin taking orders. However, due to a massive influx of people logging in to that system to order this exclusive, the website remained unstable for hours and the Alternators Nemesis Prime was not made available. This exclusive was also sold online after the convention when it was made available on the Hasbro Toy Shop website, where it would sell out that same morning. With the ending of the Transformers Alternators line, this RARE and EXCLUSIVE product will be extremely hard to get in the future.

Thanks for the addl. info NBT.

I also posted a Red one (optimus prime) for sale in a seperate thread as well as a 1/43 black rc.

Looks like this thread proves Black is more popular than red. :rock: 220+ views and and sold on this one and only 20 views and not sold on the identical item thread, only in Red. Even the little black 1/43 scale had a dozen more views than the red. What's up with that?

no one wants a red rust bucket ,or the red owners are tight ;)

I have the Black one above here at the house...(still in the box) it was a gift from one of our members...so it's staying right here...as well as this one (below)...not sure I have seen these anywhere since it was given to me...off color schematic...but other than the 2 tone...true to form...
srtmodel.jpg

Yea, there pretty cool, I have a Red and a Black one

worth every penny

There is probably more of those silver audio ones made than any of the others that I've seen. I seen it on ebay alot for a year or two just in the SRT10 parts section (prob a ton more in the toy/hobbie sections), at a several local and online stores and an unclaimed freight/clearance merchandise store near here had about 250 on the shelf for $10 each 2 yrs. ago and prob more in back, were usually $20+on ebay and elsewhere. It resembles a 10 pretty good, but I don't think very popular among the 10 crowd because of the non-stock paint job. Reason I never got one.

Since there doesn't seem to have been another silver rc made, I may get one sometime and repaint it factory silver so I can gave a stock silver to go along w/my red and black 1/43's.

I have the red Prime, can't figure why anybody would want black????

i needed a black one cause i already have a red one i use on my desk to hold my cell phone in the bed of the truck :D every now and then i pick it up and go vroom vroom:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back