fs 2 post wing black

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling black oem hood off my truck 2 post. It has scratch and going need to be painted I'm asking 150 plus shipping or will trade what you have. I have pics i can send my phone won't let me add

I'm in need of an oem wing. is it for a truck without a tonneau cover. I have a JTSVP under drive pully brand new to trade, if it's what I'm looking for.

I'm in need of an oem wing. is it for a truck without a tonneau cover. I have a JTSVP under drive pully brand new to trade, if it's what I'm looking for.
I have a wing that I was trying to sell if you are interested. You can look in the "for sale" section if you want to see some pics.

"going mach 2 with my hair on fire!"

I have a wing that I was trying to sell if you are interested. You can look in the "for sale" section if you want to see some pics.

Did you really just hijack a for sale thread trying to sell your own?

Did you really just hijack a for sale thread trying to sell your own?
Well he didnt reply back and I wasnt trying to sell it....I was just trying to put out there that if he needs a wing and the original poster wasnt replying then I had one I would trade.

It is what it is. If the original poster wanted to really sell his product then he needs to respond to someone inquiring about it.

I really apologize srt10viper. I didnt mean any disrespect at all.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back