FS: 2004 Ram SRT-10 $20k

brassmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling my 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Regular Cab 6-speed with just over 50k miles. The truck is in great mechanical shape and physical shape also. I bought the truck back in 2008 and it had a few things done to it but I have since done a few more things.

List of extras:
-3m invisible car bra
-JMB 3" midpipes
-Magnaflow Catback exhaust
-Lowered by JMB Performance, rear has de-arched leaf springs
-170* Thermostat
-Retrax retractable bed cover
-Line-X bedliner
-New Falken 305/40-22 Tires, less than 2000 miles on them
-JMB "Viper" front grill badge
-Kenwood Amp
-MTX 10" subwoofer

The truck runs great and sounds even better. I just put new Falken tires on all corners this past winter and they maybe have 2000 miles on them along with an alignment. It has a 170* t-stat to help keep the huge engine cool on the hot days. I do have the stock cats and midpipes for the truck also.

The exterior is in great shape and the paint has a great shine. With having the clear bra the vehicle does not have any rock chips on the front end like most. There is only 2 places on the truck that I consider the only flaws. One is on the bottom of the tailgate and I have no idea how it got there, it is just chips in the paint. The other spot in a scratch on the bottom of the passenger rocker behind the door, it is a couple inches long. I have pics of both posted in the listing.

Onto the interior, it is perfect condition. All the electric controls work on the seat and the steering wheel audio controls are amazing. I added an MTX sub into the factory box and installed a Kenwood amp to power it. Only flaw in the interior is that it is missing the floormats.

I will be back home in a couple days and will get a pic of the odometer for an accurate reading. It just turned over 50k miles less than a month ago. Please ask any questions that you may have on this truck. Would also be willing to sell a 03 Buell XB9S with the truck for $21,500!

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

30159_392743806554_703031554_4671793_2974564_n.jpg

Last edited:
The truck used to have a JMB intake & cc and Bassini headers but have been sold. The mods left on it will stay just due to not having time to remove.

The bike I'm willing to sell for $2800 outright. It's been laid down once and I guantee you can't find the damage! It has more mods than my truck and has been an amazing bike for the past 5 years or owning it. It has right at 30k miles on it and just got a fresh top end this past winter. If anyone wants to know more about it just ask.

Reason for selling both is that I may be moving out of country for work and don't want the hassle of bringing both with me.

SD2005Dustin said:
How do the leaf springs help? and where do they hurt?
The dearched leaf springs allow this thing to come out of the hole hard. It doesn't handle as good as it did stock but still very well for the size of the truck. They also put great use to the good factory trac bar setup. Rides better than stock IMO too.

Non-buyer question....

When you sale, if it's OK with you, could you send me a picture of the sticker on the drivers door that has the VIN for the Registry?

Jeff

ViperJeff said:
Non-buyer question....

When you sale, if it's OK with you, could you send me a picture of the sticker on the drivers door that has the VIN for the Registry?

Jeff
I had this pic of that tag already on photobucket. Here you go:
DSC_0223.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back