FS: 2004 Red SRT10 RC

terrible01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
2004 Flame Red SRT10 RC - 24.5k obo

15.8k miles

Mods
SCT tuner - Tuned by Torrie 439HP/491TQ
JMB CAI and CC (CC needs another hose to fit, originally came off an 06)
Ported TB

Let me know if your interested, kbatten82(at)gmail.com or 229-Eight21-zero977.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    403.9 KB · Views: 1,497
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    422.2 KB · Views: 302
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    425.3 KB · Views: 218
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    271.4 KB · Views: 216
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
KENNY?!?!!?!?! You just bought it. What happened?

I had the feeling this question was coming...I love this truck, but I have my eyes on another car. Honestly, selling this would free up some cash while I search for another car, allowing me to take care of a few projects around the house. Not so sure of what I'm going get, just a general idea.

Is there something in the drinking water in Tifton that turns all you guys into pussies???

SANTEEN said:
KENNY?!?!!?!?! You just bought it. What happened?
Dude......he is going to get the faster QC model!!!

BTW, good luck with the sale, I saw that truck put out some strong dyno #'s

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
Is there something in the drinking water in Tifton that turns all you guys into pussies???

Straight kahlua, :dontknow:

Goodwood said:

Thanks!

Lol kaluha! Well Kenny, I think you should keep her, that truck is flawless, and your gonna miss it. I would have kept mine of possible. Also, you should post up your dyno numbers, being that Torrie dyno tuned it for ya ;)

Psycho Mythic said:
Lol kaluha! Well Kenny, I think you should keep her, that truck is flawless, and your gonna miss it. I would have kept mine of possible. Also, you should post up your dyno numbers, being that Torrie dyno tuned it for ya ;)

I will miss her, that's for sure. Just posted those dyno numbers, that truck feels like it wakes up a little more everytime I drive it.

terrible01 said:
I will miss her, that's for sure. Just posted those dyno numbers, that truck feels like it wakes up a little more everytime I drive it.
Your not gonna leave the forum after you sell are you? Cause I'd hate to have to choke-a-sloth! :D

Psycho Mythic said:
Your not gonna leave the forum after you sell are you? Cause I'd hate to have to choke-a-sloth! :D

I was here before I ever thought of buying a truck! :rock:

.... so STFU! :elefant: :elefant: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Of course I'll still be here though :D

Goodwood said:
Dude......he is going to get the faster QC model!!!

Yea keep dreamin buddy, not sure who pissed:toilet: in your cherios this morning, but you may need to get your head checked out:elefant: . hahahahaha:D :D :D

SD2005Dustin said:
Yea keep dreamin buddy, not sure who pissed:toilet: in your cherios this morning, but you may need to get your head checked out:elefant: . hahahahaha:D :D :D

Roflmao

That is a real nice looking truck, good luck but your not going to need it.

FATJACK said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

SD2005Dustin said:

Gotta watch out for some QC's some have a good kick to them:D

That didn't take long :dontknow:
To much truck for you to handle? we understand. :D :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back