FS: 2005 Dodge Cummins

wyoramsrt-10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It has 77k+ miles It does have some damage on the fender and light scratches down the passenger side from sideswiping a reflector pole. I will probably get the fender fixed and see if the scratches will buff out. I have more pics if you want them. Asking $19K

forsale011-1.jpg

The lights are 8" KC's with a 130 watt bulb and put out 300k candlepower. It will light you up!
forsale028.jpg

forsale013-1.jpg

forsale033.jpg

505'sFastestViper. said:
is this the one you just bought for 5500..........you tryin to get rich lol
Trying to keep the house:D fugger

ill give you a night in a dark closet with dom and no underware for it :D man dom outted you ,,,kiss that sale a goner lol

Did you decide to keep the 10 and sell this one instead?

Ironhead said:
ill give you a night in a dark closet with dom and no underware for it :D man dom outted you ,,,kiss that sale a goner lol
Already had Dom in a dark closet:D :rock: Funny thing is he got shy in there:mad:

When opportunity knocks to make money and I don't have a job I will take it any honest way I can.

SANTEEN said:
Did you decide to keep the 10 and sell this one instead?
I am trying to sell both. And I will probably be selling my 09 Dodge Journey too. When you got 4 kids at the house you got to do what you have to do.

Last edited:
wyoramsrt-10 said:
Already had Dom in a dark closet:D :rock: Funny thing is he got shy in there:mad:

When opportunity knocks to make money and I don't have a job I will take it any honest way I can.
You might want to leave the Jackalope outside next time.:D :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back