FS:2005 SRT10 RC Twin Turbo

The truck has been for sale for 1 year nobody buys it last time I seen it was selling for $50k wait another year and all be at $30k. Was listed on Craiglist might still be on there.

For some reason highly modded trucks don't sell good. I bought a built one for $2k not sure why though.

Limited market on big build cars. Most banks will not come close to financing a vehicle that old for that amount so you cut your buyer base down dramatically. This build is simple and the truck remains looking stock so I think that will make it easier to sell than a vehicle that is highly customized. These days I think the only way to make any decent return on a truck of this stage is to have a well known fabricator's name behind it or several magazine appearances that reinforce the quality of the build.

The truck has been for sale for 1 year nobody buys it last time I seen it was selling for $50k wait another year and all be at $30k. Was listed on Craiglist might still be on there.
He's talking about a different truck. I started advertising my truck in July 2014 with an initial price of $40,000 and current price of $40,000.

He's talking about a different truck. I started advertising my truck in July 2014 with an initial price of $40,000 and current price of $40,000.

Hold firm on that, Jason. Your truck is well worth the asking price. Sooner or later someone will come along who realizes what it is and it will be sold.

Good to see you posting here too!

Limited market on big build cars. Most banks will not come close to financing a vehicle that old for that amount so you cut your buyer base down dramatically. This build is simple and the truck remains looking stock so I think that will make it easier to sell than a vehicle that is highly customized. These days I think the only way to make any decent return on a truck of this stage is to have a well known fabricator's name behind it or several magazine appearances that reinforce the quality of the build.

If it's the same truck I'm thinking of it was built by American Racing Technology wish I had the cash

When I was looking for A SRT10 Mid February seen one the same with TT. SO DONT NOW ALL WELL BAD ASS TRUCK DO. YOU SHOULD OFF DONE A QC WOULD OFF BUY IT. Was looking for a supercharge could not find one. So I got a STOCK QC engine seize on me 3 weeks later. Talk about Lucky me. :mad:

Last edited:
When I was looking for A SRT10 Mid February seen one the same with TT. SO DONT NOW ALL WELL BAD ASS TRUCK DO. YOU SHOULD OFF DONE A QC WOULD OFF BUY IT. Was looking for a supercharge could not find one. So I got a STOCK QC engine seize on me 3 weeks later. Talk about Lucky me. :mad:

I'm not sure what this means.....

Didn't Oregon just legalize weed? :dontknow:

If he has the intelligence to form and communicate thoughts better than what he just typed he is on something WAY stronger than weed. I'm gonna go with just plain stupid, no drugs needed:D

Jason J is this correct? If you have more details or want to post an ad on this forum you may get an interested party here.
Yes, this is the one that American Racing Technology setup. I've been lazy and haven't taken the recommendations from Caveman to get my post count up to place an ad in the for sale section.

Yes, this is the one that American Racing Technology setup. I've been lazy and haven't taken the recommendations from Caveman to get my post count up to place an ad in the for sale section.

I can't buy it as I have 2 of these turds now but I would like to see better detailed pictures and know more about the build

My advice when trying to sell something that has be modded be very specific, include every detail: more information for the buyer the better

Built motor: includes what? who built it? who tuned it, how many miles on the fresh build,
Transmission:
Suspension:
interior:
body:
wheels & tires:

If you have the build sheet post it, you don't have to show the price

Good pictures to me is what makes or breaks an advertisement. I don't think your pictures do your add any justice. In my opinion you have 1 ok picture. The front one. For 40K I would have a ton of good pictures

For what its worth--At least wipe the dust off your center console, detail that engine bay-those pictures don't tell the potential buyer I take care of this truck. I know everyone is busy with other things in there life.

Its just my .2 cents. good luck with your sale.

I agree with this guy^^^

So the truck dynos 1260rwhp??:confused: GEEZE that must be a serious build!:rock: I'll give you 20k cash!! LOL:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back