FS- 2006 Kawasaki KFX400 - $2600 OBO

Tork_MoNsTeR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Trying to sell my atv to get some bills right. It's a 2006 Kawasaki KFX400. It has a good amount of work done to it and is very fast.has been big bored to a 460 it has a white boy pipe the carb was jetted the frame is powedercoated so it will not rust it does haul ass on the road. It has brand new front tires on it. I only have 1 pic on this PC but will post more in the AM...... Asking $2600 OBO..... Could possibly deliver to PCB if one of the truck guys coming by Ocala could put it in the back of their trucks (as I will be driving a car)..... Give me a heads up if interested

Attachments

• Image0[1].JPG
    Image0[1].JPG
    219.4 KB · Views: 88
I know man... I hate to let her go and if things change soon I will keep her. But I could use the $$ to help get things straight

are those holeshots on the back? how good is the tread on them? i might have a buddy interested...i sold my 400ex to take care of some shit last year.....it sucks, bro...

Yessir... The tread is still good. Ill measure it to let you know exacts tomorrow...

viperhauler said:
i sold my 400ex to take care of some shit last year.....it sucks, bro...

Ya I feel ya man. If my work consistency doesnt change i may be military bound....

not since the big bore.... I rode it before, then wanted faster.... Then didnt have time to ride it..... now i need the $$.... love how that works

LOL... Ya especially hard rolling it from one truck bed to another.... lol

I should run it at the 1/8 mile track against you dan... lol

If one of the guys coming by me to PCB will toss it in the back of their truck for me I will.Im driving the Toyota as I dont have my truck any more..... Let him know that this thing is not perfect.... It has minor scratches on it.... There are rub marks on the A-arms and frame too from trail and track riding.... Ill get some more pics ASAP

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back