FS: 2006 QC Mineral Gray in AZ

ChrisAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10,000 miles. Brand new Continental tires with less than 300 miles on them. All stock except K&N drop in and tires. Two wheels are perfect and two are scuffed pretty bad. Options it does NOT have: Nav, sunroof, sliding rear window, passenger electric seat. Need a new front bumper cover due to a minor swipe from a toyota tacoma which also crached one of the fog light lenses and scuffed one of the head light lenses. Insurance estimated the repairs under $1,000 and no metal was dented or damaged. Two dings on the truck; one on the driver side back door and one on the tailgate. Interior is perfect other than normal driver seat wear. Rarely ever have passengers so all other seats are perfect. This truck would look as if it came off the showroom floor for under $1,500 if you want it to be perfect. Standard 3yr/36,000 Warranty started in October 2006. SRT track experience never used and free Sirius Satellite subscription is still unused as well.

$32,000.00 Priced for quick sale so I can buy the SuperTank! PM me.

Last edited:
IMHO $32,000 is not priced for a quick sale.

Doesn't matter....

The Tank has a new home already

You'll prolly want to get all the stuff fixed before trying to sell it... the 'it's got this problem & that problem doesn't help....

good luck... there's still a few SC'ed trucks for sale :>

Been offered $31,000 on a trade in and that was before the new tires. Not goin any lower, especially now that the tank is sold. I'll wait and see how I like the new CTS-V. 550 HP! Or the Nissan GT-R. It's gonna be one of these next unless there is something else faster with a back seat.

ChrisAZ said:
Been offered $31,000 on a trade in and that was before the new tires. Not goin any lower, especially now that the tank is sold. I'll wait and see how I like the new CTS-V. 550 HP! Or the Nissan GT-R. It's gonna be one of these next unless there is something else faster with a back seat.

yeah don't go any lower man... I've said my peace on the cts-v... but if it's the same price as the old one ~52-54 heck... buy it... the GT-R?? The skyline's are great cars... AWD.... they will dominate... but then again they're expensive .... as you go north on price the options become much greater... best of luck

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back